One thing that captures your attention – makes you look twice – at Gina’s “Happiness” page is that the two woman appear to be stepping right over the frame that surrounds their photo. Not only is it a cool technique, but it is also a reminder that it’s possible to step out of your own box and try something you thought you couldn’t do.
For me, that’s the main part of my Unexpected Journey! For almost all of my adult life I had no clue that I had a creative side. And yet, at the ripe old age of 63 I find myself with a tiny art studio, and paints and journals and …. Well, you get the idea! Sometimes you just have to reach for something that appears unreachable – because you never know what you’ll find!
In today’s tutorial I’ll walk you through how to achieve that cool “out-of-bounds” technique – It’s easier to do than you might think! Once you’ve had a look, jump over to the Oscraps and enter my challenge! You could win a $4.00 coupon to my shop!
Here’s how you can connect with Vicki
- Read about Vicki Robinson in her Designer Spotlight
- Shop Vicki’s designs here at Oscraps and get inspired here in her Oscraps gallery
- You can find her Facebook Design page here and her Art Journaling Community here
- Check out her blog here and subscribe to her newsletter here
- You can find her on Instagram here