As we move from the season of giving thanks to the season of gift giving, we wanted to look once more through our fabulous Oscraps gallery for one more round of layouts reminding us all that brings us joy and we count as our greatest blessings.
1) That Special Someone (who puts up with all our quirks and is there year after year) as Casbury highlights in her 80’s Vintage layout.
2) New Beginnings (a new baby, new job, new home, new way of life, etc) as beautifully scrapped by Margje in her So Much Gratitude layout.
3) Ordinary Days, Simple Joys (those relatively drama-free days or experiences that help balance out life’s stresses) as scrapped by keevs in her Fishing layout.
4) Growth (kids growing ups, our life achievements, even sticking with an exercise program long enough to see some new muscles – lol!) as scrapped by Deb Rymer in her Pink layout.
4) Friends (ones who’ve been around forever, new ones who share our new interests and the potential friends we haven’t met yet) as scrapped by Cynthia in her BFF layout.
5) Magical Moments (savoring those little moments that put a big grin on our face and make us want to dance …or maybe just jump around. Whooohooo!) as delightfully scrapped by MissK in her Live the Life You Love.
So, count up those blessings and scrap a page or two about them. Then on one of those rainy Mondays when you need a new attitude, you’ll be reminded of what really matters. Happy Scrapping!