Hi everyone!!! It’s Sally here, and it’s my turn to share just a little about myself, and since it is 12/12/12 today, I’m going to share 12 things I love and answer 12 questions. So, let’s get right to it! yay!
2. Mr Gorgeous (he’s a hottie!!)
3. My family
4. Music (I am a professional musician)
5. Exclamation points!!! (You’ll see…it’s bad!!)
6. scrapping (love love love)
7. fabric (I also quilt!)
8. FOOTBALL!! (go Texans!!!)
10. Blogging (read more about me here!!)
12. Mama O and Oscraps!!! IT is the BEST HOME online ever!!! ♥
1. Paper or digital?
I am addicted to both, for sure!! I was solely an avid paper scrapper until I got sick one spring weekend and found the wonders of digiscrapping!! while in bed with my laptop sneezing away!! It was a God-send!!
I have an Olympus E-500 that I use for photo shoots and outside shots. My son recently upgraded his little point and shoot to a Canon Rebel, so I got his Canon PowerShotS95 which I adore for inside shots!!! Can you say addicted???
3. Why do you scrap?
4. How would you describe your scrapbook style?
Wild, all over the place, lots of white space, altered, did I mention all over the place???
5. Where do you create, and when?
I usually create while sitting on my comfy couch in front of the tv at night, after the kids have gone to bed!
6. What program do you use?
I’m a PSCS3 girlie!!
7. What’s your favorite technique or trick?
I probably use clipping masks more than anything on my art!
8. What’s your favorite color combination?
My fave colors together would probably be teal and cream! (especially in fabric!! yum!!!)
9. Do you prefer movies or books?
I love movies, but books are the staple of my life!!!
10. Sweet or salty? Coffee or tea? Beach or mountains?
(We’re counting these as one!! LOL!!) Sweet, Coffee, and Mountains!!!
11. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Anywhere Mr Gorgeous is…that’s where I want to be, for sure!!
12. Pick one of your favorite layouts and tell us why it’s one of your favorites?
This LO from three years ago has to be one of my very fave LOs…(You can find it in my gallery here!) It says everything my heart feels during this awesome holiday season!!
BTW, everyone needs to do what I just did…go into your gallery and look, really look at your memories!! What a fun trip down memory lane!!!
Thanks for letting me share a little about who I am today!! Now go out and create 12 LOs!! IT’s 12/12/12!! How can you not????