Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > Special Events > 2018 - 12 Days of December Event
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2018, 02:27 PM
I love the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Default Day 3 What If I Had | Game

Welcome to Day 3 of our 12 Days of Christmas!

Today we have a fun game called the "What if i had" game.

I will start off this game, and all you have to do is just answer with .... "What if i had" .

and you fill it further.

I hope you have fun with this and hope you will join this funny game

Prizes for the Games will be given out by the Buddy the O Elf during the 12 day period. Games will close at PST Midnight December 12 2018.

So i start with What if i had a million dollar to spent...

What if I had 1 million dollars: I would first buy a nice house on the edge of a river. I would make my family happy with a part. And then I would mainly give money to foundations for animal welfare and foundations for sick children.
Certainly no money for luxury for myself, only that I can live carefree, but especially that other people are helped with it.
As Bruno Mars give money to 24K people to deliver a Thanksgiving meal, I would give money to homeless people for a meal. That would make me so happy!

What if I ended up on an uninhabited island, which island would that be for you and what would you take with you ?
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

what if I could turn myself into an animal, which animal would you want to be?

If I could live my life again, what would I do differently?

what if, a dream could become a reality, which dream may happen to you?

Last edited by veer; 12-08-2018 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Not an Advent this year is called 12 days of Christmas
Old 12-03-2018, 12:05 AM
Elaina/aka Nightshadow
Official Occupant

Oh...this is a difficult question to answer. First there are so many things I would like to do, and second, so surprising, but 1 million dollars does not stretch as far as it used to. Let me try.

1. After consulting with a financial expert I would like to put away enough of the million dollars to ensure a worry-free retirement (if that's possible).
2. With whatever is left I would like to donate it to worthy charities, which ever is most in need.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:41 AM
Outta This World!

What if I had a million dollars to spend... I’d buy a house near Savannah (Skidaway Island) and then set up a trust or something that would earn money for a specific animal charity that I support - Wolf Haven.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:45 AM
On my way!

What if I had a million dollars to spend....

Firstly I would pay off our mortgage. Then top up my boys' university funds. Then put some money away for retirement. And then give some to a charity that supports vulnerable children and families. I might treat myself to a few craft items as well!!!
Old 12-03-2018, 01:46 AM
Outta This World!

WHAT IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS TO SPEND?
I'd also consult a financial expert to help me put the million in some type of SAFE investment that would earn a specific amount of income each year. I'd take the earnings and anonymously donate that amount each year to various causes you hear about in the news: ie: buy bullet proof vests for police dogs; replace an aging fire truck of a small town volunteer fire department; get an electric wheel chair for a paralyzed vet; buy computers for a one-room school house; or just go into the local McDonalds and pay for the orders of the next 10 people in line. Small one-on-one type donations to give directly to help people/organizations in need or just to brighten someone's day. "Pay it forward."

Last edited by KAPOH; 12-05-2018 at 10:36 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:49 AM
Occasionally passes by

I'd fund our local In Harmony music program so it can include all the children in town, and not just one zone.

Last edited by Toucan Scraps; 12-03-2018 at 01:49 AM. Reason: typo
Old 12-03-2018, 03:17 AM
Only just got here

What if i had a million dollar to spent... I would like to travel. I would also to pay off the bills of my imediate family (brother and sister in law) and a few special friends, buy a one level house close to where family lives and I then would donate some money to St. Jude's Children's hospital. Lovely to dream isn't it?
Old 12-03-2018, 03:22 AM
On my way!

If I had a million dollars or euros......... certainly I will give to Restos du Coeur (it's a French association that gives more than 130 millions meals a year) and to Scientific Research
"CNRS" Pasteur Institute "and students in the field, because the galleys there are alas.And of course to my family that goes without saying! Here is, I do not speak if I had two million dollars hihihihihi! !!!

Si j'avais un million de dollars ou d'euros à dépenser ......... certes je donnerai aux Restos du Coeur ( c'est une association Française qui donne plus de 130 millions de repas par an ) et à La Recherche Scientifique
" CNRS " Institut Pasteur "et aux étudiants dans le domaine, car les galères il y en a hélas .Et bien sûr à ma famille ça va de soi ! Voilà voilà, je vous parle pas si j'avais deux millions de dollars hihihihihi!!!!

Last edited by Hildy; 12-03-2018 at 05:19 AM.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:34 AM
Only just got here

OK I'm taking the spend bit literally (i.e not save wisely for a better future, blow the lot). I'd travel the world visiting people I've met online. I'd visit all the best quilt shows & shops, the best and biggest fibre festivals, the graves of my ancestors, and the architectural and cultural wonders of the world. I might even invite some friends and family along.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:01 AM
I love the "O"

Off The Hook

What if i had a million dollar to spent...
I would by a house to my parents and a perfect house for older people for my mother in law. A huge house where all the family members can live together.
I would donate thousends of Euros to Gaza and Syria.
I would buy an Audi TT roadstar just for me.
An Audi Q5 for my husband.
A mustang for my son.
MY daughter is driving what you give her
I think I´m over a million.
If there is m ony left, I put it aside

my gallery