Home     Shop     Blog     Community     Gallery       Newsletter       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Entertainment Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Entertainment Zone Welcome to all things entertainment related... Come chat about what your currently reading, binging, listening to, etc...

Old 01-14-2019, 05:51 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by scribler View Post
Everything Trump Touches Dies by Rick Wilson. He narrates the Audible version and it is great.
I would probably need to listen to that in private. I am sure that I would be snorting in a very "unladylike" fashion if I were listening to him.

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 01-14-2019, 05:56 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Good luck Vera!

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 01-18-2019, 06:48 PM

Occasionally logs off

I’m a mystery fan all the way. Currently reading Jeffery Deaver’s Lincoln Rhyme series latest The Burial Hour. I do like David Baldacci as well.
Not a Harry Potter fan. Watched the movies only because hubby wanted to watch them. I have a bunch of mysteries upstairs on my shelf waiting to be read but I’m too lazy to go up to see what the titles are or who authors are. Lol
I have to have a book in hand. I spend too much time lookng a sceen as it is.
Old 01-19-2019, 10:52 PM
..aka Ona & lovin' the O

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Well thanks to Chris and Vicki talking about the new TV series The Passage I was intrigued enough to actually join my (new) local library this weekend and have put the first book, The Passage, on hold. Hoping to pick it up when I am in town next!

It's funny, when I was living with son for 6 months (before I came down to be with hubby in Tassie) I was reading like a lunatic! ! I read 35 books during that time! My son had a lot of my older fantasy type books like Dragons and Dungeons, Lord of the Rings, etc etc which I gave him years ago so I virtually re-read everything I had given him and enjoyed them immensely!

Then I started on the books by Liane Moriarty, beginning with Big Little Lies. They are so very easy to read and I ended up reading them all except for one........... I left all the ones I had read with my son's girlfriend and took the one that I hadn't finished reading with me.......... it's still sitting in the spare room and I haven't opened it again! ! At the moment I have no urge to read but I am hoping that when I get the book from the library it will awaken my reading passion again!

Old 02-27-2019, 06:47 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

I am really amazed at myself- never have I read so slowly. Only 2 books finished in two months. I loved the Michelle Obama bio. I just adore her and she is so "real."
I then read Lie to Me- which is in the same vein as Gone Girl.
I am halfway through Brotherhood of the Blade--a Lord John Grey novel by Diana Gabaldon.

I am so lame!

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 02-27-2019, 10:24 AM
Crazy about the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

I am reading books by a local writer here on Vancouver Island. Her pen name is Chevy Stevens and she writes thriller type novels! On my second novel by her now and loving them so far!

Siggie made with products by Maya de Groot
Old 04-07-2019, 11:48 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Since I have been off my feet the last 2 1/2 weeks I have been able to catch up on some reading.
I have read:
Save the Date
Altar of Bones
Stealing Shadows (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, #1; Shadows, #1)
and am currently reading Nemesis (Project Nemesis, #1)

So a lighthearted romance, an adventure thriller, paranormal crime drama, and a YA apocalypse dystopian novel. Man, I think I covered just about all of the bases!

~~Chris~~ My Gallery