Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Art Journaling & Hybrid
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Art Journaling & Hybrid Here's the spot for talking art journaling, mixed media and hybrid scrapping/crafting.

Old 01-17-2019, 11:04 PM
..aka Ona & lovin' the O

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Oh felis, those little bracelets are so cute!! What a lovely gift they would make!

Last edited by wombat146; 01-18-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Old 01-18-2019, 05:53 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by felis View Post
You all are so talented ladies!
I had fun made these macrame bracelets few years way back.
They are too cute Felis!

One big regret that I have is when I was a kid, my grandmother wanted to teach me how to knit and crochet. I guess I thought I was too cool for that and I blew her off. Now I wish I had someone to help me, especially with knitting. I was able to teach myself how to crochet fairly well. Knitting-- I could not get my hands to work the needles together at all. And if you miss a stitch and you don't realize it- SMH. I pulled out row upon row. At least with crocheting, it is easier to fix/fudge it.

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 01-18-2019, 10:09 AM

O is my home!

Oh my goodness. I feel like such a slacker after looking at all your beautiful creations! How wonderfully talented you are! I love seeing your creativities. Keep sharing.

Just finished sketching/painting 17 individual (a simple painting I had done a couple years ago) - 6x6 linen invitation cards for a bridesmaids party event for my niece. Whew. Finished with 3 days left before deadline. haha When she saw my dress a couple years ago she asked if I'd do this for her wedding gift. haha Hey sounded easy at the time.

The watercolor brushes, gems & glitter are all put away and I'm breathing a sigh of relief~
Old 01-18-2019, 10:45 AM
Crazy about the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Felis I love, love those sweet bracelets! and Danesa your watercolour invitations!! So beautiful, but yes it would be tedious work . I love to paint and have dabbled in a few different things this year. Made these for my grands for Christmas and had so much fun doing them!

Made this one for myself

Siggie made with products by Maya de Groot
Old 01-18-2019, 05:32 PM
..aka Ona & lovin' the O

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Oh my!!! what a talented bunch we are!!

Your invitations are just so very unique and creative Danesa, what a lovely thing to do for your niece! I bet everyone that received one would still have them or will keep them forever!

Trudy, of what fun. The steampunk theme happening in the first one is fantastic and love the splash of pink on the second. wow, the one you made for yourself is just stunning as well! what a great idea!
Old 01-19-2019, 06:57 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Danesa-- they are a true labor of love and are so beautiful!

Trudy- you know that I love all of your paintings

We really are so talented

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 01-19-2019, 05:06 PM
Feeling Owsome at the O!

Ozone's Official Praise Mama

I love all the stuff you made! Wow!
Old 02-01-2019, 03:03 PM
I love the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Maybe your crochet isn't a big succes your crafer ideas are amazing !

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerywings View Post
I ended up being quite the crafter this Christmas. One of the good/bad things about being on a very tight budget was having to make a lot of gifts. That made me a bit crazy at the time but the benefit of creating personal items was worth it. I have to say that I was pretty impressed with myself *pats self on the back*

I shared some pictures of what I made in the Daily Ooos at the time but thought that I would share them here. I would love to see some of the things that you have made as well.

This is a "family tree" that I made for my son's GF's mom- with photos of all of our two families together

A wreath for my SIL

some painted wine bottle for my BFF-- she redid her Christmas tree theme and I stalked her FB page to get it to match perfectly

and this was for my mom's birthday lasy week, made from shells that we collected when we were downthe shore last summer

I based all of these on ideas I found on Pinterest so please don't think I am super creative. I was able to copy them without becoming a Pinterest Fail - this time

Old 02-01-2019, 03:05 PM
I love the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

I have had a knitting machine (now in the attic) and I have also made many sweaters, but because she almost never fitted, I stopped.
I like yours !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannette View Post
Love your projects Chris. They look beautiful. I also get a lot of ideas from Pinterest.

I love to knit from time to time.

My last completed project was a sweater.

Now I'm working on an other sweatshirt.

The pattern for these sweaters come from a book:

This is the English version of the book, I have it in Dutch.

I'm knitting with circular needles, which I had never done before. I was a bit scared it would be hard to learn to knit in a different way, but I found it very easy, and enjoyable to knit like this.

I also like to crochet, and I found this wonderful site with lots of animals that were chrocheted, like this:

So my next project, or maybe I will make it my first (I sometimes find it hard to finish thing) will be crocheting animals.

And on my wishlist is a blanket. I have bought the pattern already, but now have to knit it.

And then this other site were you can knit a blanket for on your

Old 02-01-2019, 03:14 PM
I love the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

My gosh i wish i had this talent !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxed4ever View Post
Felis I love, love those sweet bracelets! and Danesa your watercolour invitations!! So beautiful, but yes it would be tedious work . I love to paint and have dabbled in a few different things this year. Made these for my grands for Christmas and had so much fun doing them!

Made this one for myself