Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Healthy O's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Healthy O's A place for us to talk about getting healthy, support one another, offer tips, tricks, complain, whatever we need on our journey to good health and weight loss.

Old 01-28-2020, 02:43 PM
I love the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindaA View Post
This has been an ongoing battle for me since sometime after college. In the late 90s I got down to my goal weight with a plan called Diet Workshop. I actually ended up teaching classes there (I sometimes forget about that job). Sometime after our first son was born I did Weight Watchers. I went Paleo when our son was having health issues and I did well on that (and know I should get back to it). I even tried a vegan cleanse a couple of years ago (no weight loss for me). It all just takes a lot of planning and I try to keep my guys happy with what's on the table. I'd really like to be in my best shape when I turn 50 later this year so I need to get a plan in gear! I am going to check out Obesity Code and the Diet Cure as soon as they are available at our library. I do believe that weight loss is more like Chemistry than Math. I need to find the right formula for my body.

So recognizable, I have tried unemployment benefit 4 times, fitness 2 times, dietician 3 times, diet at the fitness club, body styling (training in heated cabins)
It all works, but that is a lifestyle that you have to maintain.