Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Healthy O's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Healthy O's A place for us to talk about getting healthy, support one another, offer tips, tricks, complain, whatever we need on our journey to good health and weight loss.

Old 01-16-2017, 07:57 PM

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Last year I was doing HIIT, weights, and circuit and I LOOOOOVED it. And, it made me very strong and healthy and I'm convinced that helped my recovery from the mastectomy.

I can't do all of that yet. I haven't even been released for any exercise since my last surgery. But, I see my doc Wednesday and he'll probably release me so my couch potato time is coming to an end.

I think I'm going to start with Yoga this time. Since my diagnosis, I have recently realized that everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING is life or death to my psyche. So, I'm thinking yoga might help me learn to relax again.

My Gallery :: My Blog

Old 01-17-2017, 04:32 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

And here I am again, aggravated at myself that I had time to break out my yoga mat yesterday and I didn't.

Most people would be shocked but when I was in college, I was a pretty serious weightlifter. My BF at the time was a power lifter and he got me started. I see pictures of my calves back then, Dang... so cut. Now I am just a soggy mess.

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 01-17-2017, 05:49 PM

On my way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiStegall View Post
I think I'm going to start with Yoga this time. Since my diagnosis, I have recently realized that everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING is life or death to my psyche. So, I'm thinking yoga might help me learn to relax again.
I hope it helps you Vicki! I do yoga b/c I know my body needs the flexibility but my type A personality? Relaxing, even when I'm doing yoga is a struggle for me
Old 01-18-2017, 04:59 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Amanda- that is the hardest part of yoga and meditation for me too.I cannot get my brain to turn off. I have OCD as well as Lyme Brain Fog so some days my thoughts are ricocheting around really slllloooooowwwwwllllly!

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 01-18-2017, 02:19 PM

On my way!

Chris, yes! That's exactly how I feel, my brain just does not shut off.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:58 PM

Mine too. But, my thoughts zooooooom zooooooom zooooooom.... I kinda wish they went slowly like Chris' lol.

I just got released from any restrictions yesterday - YAY! and CRY! because now I have to do something.....

Old 01-19-2017, 04:14 PM

Official Occupant

I have lost 6 lbs since the 1st of the month, which I sure must be the water weight. I am exercising more and my goal is to get 10,000 steps on my fit bit each day.
Old 01-20-2017, 04:38 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiStegall View Post
Mine too. But, my thoughts zooooooom zooooooom zooooooom.... I kinda wish they went slowly like Chris' lol.

I just got released from any restrictions yesterday - YAY! and CRY! because now I have to do something.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapinmom View Post
I have lost 6 lbs since the 1st of the month, which I sure must be the water weight. I am exercising more and my goal is to get 10,000 steps on my fit bit each day.

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 02-02-2017, 04:18 PM
O sO silly
Obviously Obsessed!

I went back to Curves yesterday!! I have even put down in writing in my planner the days I HAVE/CAN go there. I need to force myself to go because as I work mainly from home, once I started something after classes, I have a very hard time to stop to go exercising... But I really need to go. My blood pressure isn't good and I need to do something about it. I am like my father and I need to work on this now while I am still "pretty" young lol
Cross fingers for me I don't stop again.
Old 02-02-2017, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninigoesdigi View Post
I went back to Curves yesterday!! I have even put down in writing in my planner the days I HAVE/CAN go there. I need to force myself to go because as I work mainly from home, once I started something after classes, I have a very hard time to stop to go exercising... But I really need to go. My blood pressure isn't good and I need to do something about it. I am like my father and I need to work on this now while I am still "pretty" young lol
Cross fingers for me I don't stop again.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! I believe in you!