Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Old 06-16-2019, 09:43 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Happy late morning - my DH is out walking the dog as I am watching women's soccer. The USA plays in about an hour. My DH is out walking Luther. Yesterday I scrapped at bit while watching NY Yankee baseball. My DH and I walked Luther in late evening and it was beautiful. Then had Chinese take-out. It was delish. Today watching soccer with my son he showed me this really cool new app called Peak. It is to be brain training. I watched him play the games and they are fun so I got it and will play. They are games but at least I feel like maybe if I am going to play games maybe they should be working my brain. And I really like playing games.

Chris glad you had fun in the garden. Have fun today with family. And yes family does not mind dust!

Jean yes we are getting your rain starting late today. Glad your meeting went so well. It was nice of your DH to go with. That is a bummer about the detour though. By the time it is finished you will have figured it out!

Have a great day all!
Old 06-16-2019, 09:46 AM

Official Occupant

I think I am 'officially' sick. Woke up at 3 AM with a tickle in my throat. Couldn't sleep so got up for an hour then got sleepy so back to bed. Didn't wake up until 9 AM. Now my throat is scratchy and hurts to swallow. No temp but feeling tired and achy. I will definitely be hibernating and drinking hot liquids. Glad I didn't have any plans for the next couple of days.

Jean, so glad your DH drove and you are learning how to get around the detour to get to the meeting. Sounds like the video was good and had lots of good information.

Chris... 4 hours out in the yard!!! WOW!!! Glad you enjoyed it and accomplished a lot. Yes, it is just family... they won't mind the dirt! But, I think that your house is clean. Don't think I have done the toothbrush cleaning since we no longer have title in the bath or kitchen counter tops. Just relax and enjoy being with family.

Trudy, how did the golf game go??? Hope you had lots of fun and didn't end up with a sunburn.

Hope all have a good Father's Day.