Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Resources :: > Need Help? Ask here!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Need Help? Ask here! Ever wonder how someone did what they did? Check here, if it's not here, ask!

Old 08-23-2016, 12:19 PM
Crazy about the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Hi jodegaard... when you are uploading your layout to the site, click on where it says members gallery, a drop down menu will appear. Change it to the challenge number that you are posting to, then you can add your description and/or give your layout a name. Hope this makes sense!

Siggie made with products by Maya de Groot

Last edited by taxed4ever; 03-19-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:59 PM
Only just got here

Default Thanks

Thank you, I appreciate this, I am new to linking posts
Old 04-04-2019, 04:29 PM
Occasionally passes by

Having issues putting a link from my gallery to the tracking thread. Can anyone help please. When I use the direct link at the bottom of my gallery page and insert, it only links to a view of the page not back to the gallery. When in the tracking thread I have been deleting the {insert link} before adding my gallery direct link. Is this where I am going wrong. Thanks for any input. Broomy
Old 04-05-2019, 04:59 AM
..aka Ona & lovin' the O

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Quote:
Having issues putting a link from my gallery to the tracking thread. Can anyone help please. When I use the direct link at the bottom of my gallery page and insert, it only links to a view of the page not back to the gallery. When in the tracking thread I have been deleting the {insert link} before adding my gallery direct link. Is this where I am going wrong. Thanks for any input. Broomy

1 Open your tracking post by clicking the Edit button
2 Delete the text {insert link}.
3 Open another tab and open the gallery and find your layout, click to open your layout.
4 Copy the URL address link from the TOP of your browser screen - highlight and then CTRL+C (copy)
5 Go back to your tracking post and simply paste it into your post CTRL+V (paste)

It will look like this:
CHALLENGE 1 - TRADITIONAL PAPER STYLE CHALLENGE https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/sh...rience&cat=all

OR

You can go one step further by adding some text, like the name of your layout if you wish, like this:
CHALLENGE 1 - TRADITIONAL PAPER STYLE CHALLENGE - Beautiful Experience

To do that, after you copy the URL address, go back to your tracking post and type the name of your layout next to the relevant challenge. Highlight ALL the text. Now click on the Link Insert button (blue world+chain) and then paste your URL link into the box that comes up. You then will have text that is 'clickable'.

In both instances the link is taking us to your layout in the gallery, the second example just looks a bit tidier.

Hope that helps. Just holler if you have any questions.

Last edited by wombat146; 04-05-2019 at 05:16 AM.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Occasionally passes by

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat146 View Post
1 Open your tracking post by clicking the Edit button
2 Delete the text {insert link}.
3 Open another tab and open the gallery and find your layout, click to open your layout.
4 Copy the URL address link from the TOP of your browser screen - highlight and then CTRL+C (copy)
5 Go back to your tracking post and simply paste it into your post CTRL+V (paste)

It will look like this:
CHALLENGE 1 - TRADITIONAL PAPER STYLE CHALLENGE https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/sh...rience&cat=all

OR

You can go one step further by adding some text, like the name of your layout if you wish, like this:
CHALLENGE 1 - TRADITIONAL PAPER STYLE CHALLENGE - Beautiful Experience

To do that, after you copy the URL address, go back to your tracking post and type the name of your layout next to the relevant challenge. Highlight ALL the text. Now click on the Link Insert button (blue world+chain) and then paste your URL link into the box that comes up. You then will have text that is 'clickable'.

In both instances the link is taking us to your layout in the gallery, the second example just looks a bit tidier.

Hope that helps. Just holler if you have any questions.
Thanks Ona for your help. It justs get a little complicated for this senior citizen when forums are different in how they do all this linking. The first way is best for me and it worked...yeah! Much appreciated your input. Have a great day. Broomy.
Old 04-05-2019, 06:45 PM
..aka Ona & lovin' the O

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomy View Post
Thanks Ona for your help. It justs get a little complicated for this senior citizen when forums are different in how they do all this linking. The first way is best for me and it worked...yeah! Much appreciated your input. Have a great day. Broomy.
You are most welcome Broomy! ! I am a senior citizen as well and I totally understand and agree on your comment about all the forums being so different! but you must admit it keeps our brains active!!!
Old 06-19-2019, 01:07 PM
Only just got here

Default What is meant by "tracking thread"??

Can't figure out the instructions for posting and linking...That should be "tracking post"
Old 06-19-2019, 01:14 PM
Crazy about the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

The tracking thread is located here ... https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38114

it is so we can keep track of the layouts you have done for challenges. That way we can see if you qualify for a discount coupon.

Copy the URL address of the page where your layout is posted and then go to the Tracking Thread and in your post for the tracking thread click edit and then right click to paste your link to your layout. It works a bit differently if you want to have text that is clickable, but this way works too and it should link to your layout for the challenge. If this does not make sense to you at all please let me know and I will try to word it differently.

Siggie made with products by Maya de Groot

Last edited by taxed4ever; 06-19-2019 at 01:26 PM.