Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Challenges - Archive :: > Challenges Archive > January 2019 Challenges
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2018, 11:07 PM
..aka Ona & lovin' the O

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Default JANUARY CHALLENGE #3 - Storybook/Fantasy

In fairness to all members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points fairly. Thank you!

Hi everyone, Ona here to bring you the Storybook/Fantasy Challenge for January and to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!! I truly hope that the new year will bring you all lots of joy and happiness! xx

This month I want you all to escape for a little bit, from all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas and New Year festivities and just let yourself drift away into some soothing day dreams to just relax for a little while!

If you haven't done this type of layout before I really hope that you will give it a try. I used to do a lot of them when my grandchildren were small but now they are all grown up which makes me a little bit sad! ! They really are not hard to do either, all you are doing is creating a dream-like scene which is super easy given all the magical fantasy type kits that are in the store here at Oscraps!

I used two kits from Lorie Davison for my layout and I must say I really had some fun, playing with it!

Credits: Drifting Snow Dreams Kit | Under Dappled Shadows Lorie Davison

RULES:
- Create a FANTASY type page, about anything you like.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST JANUARY 31 2019 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Really looking forward to seeing what you creative ladies create this month!

Last edited by wombat146; 01-01-2019 at 02:29 AM.