Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Healthy O's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Healthy O's A place for us to talk about getting healthy, support one another, offer tips, tricks, complain, whatever we need on our journey to good health and weight loss.

Old 01-29-2019, 04:33 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

As Vicki said, there are a variety of chronic illnesses and autoimmune disorders that can lay dormant until something triggers it and then the whole darn body goes

For me, I was most likely infected with Lyme and other tick-borne infections in the 1990s. I was mostly asymptomatic until my first pregnancy. After my second, I never truly snapped back in any way, mentally and physically. I had test after test, but it wasn't until my husband was finally Dx'd with Lyme that we considered that for me. Since then, I have been treated for Lyme, TBI's, RA since 2008. I have been off of abx for 6 months since then and I am supplementing like heck with herbal protocols. I would love to know if the MTHFR gene has contributed to this. I really believe that it has to be an underlying problem for people with autoimmune issues.

I think that for the majority of people, their bodies are capable of handling itself properly. But then something happens and some of those people's bodies cannot cope. The gene mutation, in my "not a Dr." opinion, adds to that complication.

Does any of that make sense?

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 01-30-2019, 02:09 PM

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

I think it's pretty well established that the MTHFR gene does contribute to this as it interferes with our body's ability to detox itself. The whole filtering process pretty much shuts down so we just continue getting more and more sick.

My Gallery :: My Blog