Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Old 08-13-2019, 04:59 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Default Daily Ooo's: Tuesday, August 13

This might sound odd coming from me but it is supposed to rain all day and I am happy about that. I have so much desk work and scrapping stuff to catch up on. I have been busy or out in the yard that I haven't done any of it in a long time.

Cait's appt was fine, the Dr is doing patch testing now to see what might be triggering her eczema. Then we went to the new Dollar General in town since she hadn't been there yet. The three of us walked around for an hour. Which is really kind of funny since it is just a small store. But shopping with Caitlyn is an experience. She wanders from aisle to aisle, doubles back, doubles back again.

I am off to food shop this morning -- always fun Then I want to scrap a bit later on but I need to clean my office up a bit first.

HAGD!!!

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 08-13-2019, 05:12 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Nancy- I hope that you stay dry inside today. It looks like the heavier rains are staying south of me so be safe if you have to drive anywhere.
I hope that you didn't have too much of an issue getting the car registered and inspected. It has been so much nicer only going every two years. Do you remember how horrible the lines used to be? I went once when Scott was a baby and waited for an hour with him crying his head off. He finally got to sleep and then we had to exit the car and I had to take him out of the car seat which meant he woke up and started crying again. After that, I made Gary do it without kids and car seats.

OMG!! You scrapped over 100 pages??? You are a rock star scrapper!! So far this month I have scrapped one page. One.
I know that I am so blessed to have such a big family. It isn't so big where it is unbearable *wink* but just the right size. My BFF is an only child and loves being part of our family. My kids are her kids only "cousins." And her kids get along with my nieces which makes it really neat.

Kay-- hope you are doing ok!
Felis, Jean, Karen and everyone I know my brain is missing-- BIG HUGS!

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 08-13-2019, 07:28 AM

Official Occupant

Hi, gals. Today will be short and sweet. I have a Red Hat chapter lunch to attend. It is halfway across town so will do a bit of shopping either going or coming home. Tomorrow I have another appointment with an investment guy about moving from stocks into mutual funds. These were stocks that my hubby liked to play with but since he is gone it is time to make the move and cut the losses. At least they have recovered some since I met with him in Jan. Will make a run on over to the base after that since I will only be about 2 miles from there.

Crazy as it sounds, I haven't tried out the printer yet. I only print out pages that go into Bill's memory album and I haven't made any of those this past week. I should print out at least one before tomorrow so I know whether or not to buy black and color cartridges at the base. Saves me about $5 per cartridge there.

No time for personals today. Will try to get caught up on them later on this week. Hope you all have a good day.
Old 08-13-2019, 08:40 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

good morning - yesterday was full of errands - got car registered and it took time but it was efficient so it was all good. Did not do the inspection yet and it won't be done today because the NHL channel is showing classic NJ Devils hockey games. I have a day full of hockey YEA! Of course they are all Devils wins. It is fun to relive these games again. And yes I hope to avoid the rain. The worst of the rain is to south of me too but I should still get some rain! Yesterday was also about getting all the correct documentation to my son's cars. I had the insurance cards and registration card for one son. So I went to his work and gave him his stuff while he gave me the new plates and the tools to put them on the car. Then went to pick up treats for Luther and finally to grocery store to pick up a few necessities. Also went to swimming wellness. Came home and finished editing the Alaska photos. I am on a roll. Of course now is the hard part trying to upload to PersnicketyPrints. Today is dinner out with my girlfriend. That is always fun. And it always seem to be a day when the weather is the pits.

Chris I am with you in hoping for just a nice rain. I want an excuse to watch hockey . Glad that Cait's appt did so well. Have fun grocery shopping - well hope it is at least fast and easy. Enjoy the indoors time.

Kay sounds like a busy and fun day! I am sure the luncheon will be great!

Have a great day all! Waving to all!
Old 08-13-2019, 11:01 AM

Outta This World!

Off today to start my cruise! yay. The day is starting out on a good note.

I just read my messages and found that I got picked for the Gallery Standouts Blog. for one of my challenge entries. yay me. http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpo...#comment-71511

See ya'all near the end of the month.
Old 08-13-2019, 02:04 PM
Off The Hook

Hey ladies....popping in to say hi.

Chris - I've loved seeing some of your LOs on FB.

Not much changed for us, busy schedule for the summer but adjusting well. Had computer issues for about 3 wks so not liking windows 10 so far. Their zip extractor messed up a lot of my kits. Recommend 7-zip to everyone, that seems to be working well for me now.

So, take care everyone. I might get a chance to come by more often in the fall but summer has been busy so not a lot of chatting except for FB for me. I try to use my free time for scrapping.