Home     Shop     Blog     Community     Gallery       Newsletter       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Old 11-22-2020, 11:49 AM
Crazy about the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Morning ladies... a chilly Sunday morning and DH and I have been spending the morning in front of the fireplace with our coffee. Not much happening today as we got our errands done yesterday. It will be a house cleaning day today. Oh and I will hopefully get a calendar page finished off today. Been having some internet issues the past few days so I guess we will be calling our provider to see if there is something we can do to improve it! I spent most of yesterday talking with our son as he tried to help us out re-connecting all of our streaming devices I love that he can help us , but felt bad that we were keeping him for spending time with his family. I managed to get a few Christmas gifts purchased, so I feel pretty good about being a head of the game for the holidays! I am getting my sister to make a few more toques, our son's family will be snuggly warm with in theirs. Now I am wondering if I should have gotten ones made for Heather's boys??? My sister will kill me if I ask her to make three more .

Chris - I am sorry you are feeling so very chilly!! Get another pair of socks on your poor blue feet! How great that Cait and your Mom have such a great relationship! Wish Heather did with her Grandmas!! She loved my Mom, but sadly she did not get to spend much time with her and Heather was pretty young when my Mom passed Her other Grandma was great with Heather and Jason when they were little, but we lived so far away and they did not get a lot of time together either. When Heather got sick, things changed with Gary's Mom and Heather, it was like she did not know what to say to her anymore and they have drifted apart. It breaks my heart!!! Ok that's enough of that!! . I hope Scott likes his new brush cut, I bet it looks good on him! Nice that you could talk with your friend for a bit too!

Kay - Oh man don't you hate that when you get a call really late at night or super early in the morning!!! You know darn well its some kind of scam or something grrr!! Hope you get that nap in today!

Rae - I really have to start watching the Mandalorian again, I keep forgetting that the new season is on Disney+. It is good that you got to Costco nice and early and got in and out so fast! We have to go again next weekend and I am not looking forward to it! Hope that your back is feeling much better these days! Nice that you can get out to feed the birds and take your great photos!

Cheryl - Still no flooring laid?? Sounds like you are having a great time with all the gals!! Enjoy your Sunday!

Well I suppose I should get busy with the and cleaning the bathrooms uggh!! Have a great day everyone! Stay safe!

Siggie made with products by Maya de Groot
Old 11-22-2020, 11:51 AM
Crazy about the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Kay we cross posted... I hope you have a lovely day and don't get bothered by the phone ringing late at night again!!

Siggie made with products by Maya de Groot
Old 11-22-2020, 02:15 PM
Ozone's Official Praise Mama

Yesterday's meeting went well and was a good time. Technical wasn't totally smooth but we muddled through. We don't normally meet in December, but everyone seemed to like the idea of having the user groups and a little full group time next month, so we'll plan something for then too. When folks want more maybe we're doing something right. Getting together even virtually is so important these days.

Today is a usual football Sunday , so back to days that all feel alike.

Chris, sad the cold gets to you so much. Keep bundling up and cozy up with the pups (especially R). Wish you'd sleep better too. Love how Cait is with her grandma but we know she is a super kid. Your other super kid must look pretty strange with the new hair (or lack thereof). Hope you made it through meal planning. You know how I feel about that.

Cheryl, your house building is such a fascinating journey to hear about. Can imagine how eager you are for it to be ready for you. I was interested to learn that it is Cherokee Land to which your family is connected by marriage. When I told my BiL in Tulsa where you'd moved he asked if you were Native American (as he could imagine no other reason to move there .)

Trudy, I saw that stamped card that looks so gorgeous and the toque is really handsome. They'll be popular gifts, but let Heather have one to herself, eh? The October calendar page was a nice use of Photoshop to put the grands together.

Kay, is it your birthday? Felicitations!! Hope you've got that late night phone call blocked. What a dumb time for a scammer to set it up.

Rae, glad it sounds like the back is getting better and you can enjoy the birds in the yard.

Hugs to all

Old 11-22-2020, 10:32 PM

Official Occupant

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxed4ever View Post
Kay we cross posted... I hope you have a lovely day and don't get bothered by the phone ringing late at night again!!
Kay, I couldn't find this emoji, so I'm copying Trudy's. I hope you've had an amazing day! I wished you a happy birthday in one of the other threads, but wanted to do it here, too.

Can you put your phone on "Do Not Disturb"? Do you have a landline or a cell phone? I have my cell phone set to "do not disturb" from midnight until I wake up in the morning (usually about 10 AM. That's SO annoying!!

Jeanne, that's so interesting that your BIL would ask you that. I had to chuckle about him saying there was no other reason to move here. We love knowing that we live on Cherokee Land! We live in the Cherokee Nation! My son-in-law's relatives actually walked The Trail of Tears and ended up here. The history is pretty amazing when you study it. I'm of Native American heritage myself and we're all so proud to be part of this history.

Trudy, no floor yet. The guys have been too busy sitting in the deer blind all day. My dd is not happy about that, but what do you do? Gun season started this weekend - it has been bow only up until now. I can't relate to sitting in a blind all day to shoot a defenseless deer, but it's in their DNA. They went out at 5 AM then again this evening. Everybody converged here later on this evening. I told them (again) that I did NOT want to eat venison. I eat very little beef, let along venison.

Chris, keep your feet warm, girl. Me? It's my hands. They're like blocks of ice - I just keep hoping my Florida thin blood gets thickened up. So far, it hasn't.

I MUST tell you that I'm so moved about your feelings about assisted suicide for humans. I started to type this in my last post, then deleted it. I have offended so many people with my strong feelings about this, so I took it off. Bless you for saying that. It's so sad that we make this available to our beloved animals, but not to our beloved loved ones, when their time comes. I've been an advocate of this for many years and feel so strongly about it. It's just not right that humans have to suffer needlessly. I have an aunt who's 100 and all she wants to do is die. She's in a nursing home (which she HATES) has no control over herself and is blind. It just breaks my heart that she has to keep on living like this. So, no, it wouldn't surprise me at all that you are in favor of this as well. HUGS to you, my sweetheart.

Love and hugs to all.