Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Healthy O's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Healthy O's A place for us to talk about getting healthy, support one another, offer tips, tricks, complain, whatever we need on our journey to good health and weight loss.

Old 02-07-2017, 12:44 PM
O is my home!

Chris, I'm worried that I can unknowingly to mislead you or harm you with some of these ideas that we share online without to be coordinate it with your doctor.
I remembered this magazine article, it was told that is translated from Journal of Medicinal Foods, but I found it on english in this site. What bothers me is that we can't know how they will interact with medications that you already take. So you will have to synchronize it first.
I also hope that this result is some lab mistake, this things happened sometimes! Take care for yourself and I wish you better results on 26th!

Last edited by felis; 02-08-2017 at 06:13 PM.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:13 PM

Outta This World!

I always try to eat healthy and make sure my fruits and veggies are very clean. I have a load of health problems, but the only supplement I take it Vitamin D and Calcium since I a) don't intake dairy and b) I don't get out and get enough sun anymore.

While eating healthy would seem to be a enough for most, many health issues create restrictions on certain foods, thus resulting in less Vitamins and Minerals in order to stay healthy.

I don't believe in detoxes at all. I think just eating really healthy and staying away from processed foods is enough. I no longer juice as it's so high in sugars. I don't even eat all that much fruit either. Mostly veggies and lean meats.

I probably should take fish oil too, but I forget. Eating more seafood is not always feasible since it can get quite expensive.
Old 02-25-2017, 05:57 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

I totally forgot about this forum and thread.

Felis- you are totally correct and I should play around with mixing and matching supplements without checking with my Dr.

Courtney- hope that you are able to keep those health conditions under control. I know that isn't always (usually) easy.

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 02-26-2017, 05:54 AM
O is my home!

Courtney, you're so right about all these! For the juices alternative is to make them yourself with nutrient extractor.
Is this mean that you follow a sugar-free way of eating?! Because unfortunately sweet is my vice. And to replace them with Agave nectar and Stevia is expensive, difficult to be found, and they aren't my local so their transport will left bad mark on the eco-politics. So I'm curious about alternatives.

Chris, I'm sure you wouldn't be reckless, but I needed to accent on this because I gave you to many ideas.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:13 PM

Outta This World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by felis View Post
Courtney, you're so right about all these! For the juices alternative is to make them yourself with nutrient extractor.
Is this mean that you follow a sugar-free way of eating?! Because unfortunately sweet is my vice. And to replace them with Agave nectar and Stevia is expensive, difficult to be found, and they aren't my local so their transport will left bad mark on the eco-politics. So I'm curious about alternatives.

Chris, I'm sure you wouldn't be reckless, but I needed to accent on this because I gave you to many ideas.
Yes, I use those sweeteners, but for me they are easy to come by at my local grocers. I am not a big sweet eater. The only thing I use sugar in is my tea, which is only a teaspoon and I use raw sugar. That's pretty much it.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:14 PM

Outta This World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerywings View Post
I totally forgot about this forum and thread.

Felis- you are totally correct and I should play around with mixing and matching supplements without checking with my Dr.

Courtney- hope that you are able to keep those health conditions under control. I know that isn't always (usually) easy.
Yes, I do OK. I cannot take anything much anymore because like Vicki I had breast cancer. I have thyroid meds, but my arthritic stuff I go to acupuncture and use my PT exercises which really really helps.