Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Healthy O's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Healthy O's A place for us to talk about getting healthy, support one another, offer tips, tricks, complain, whatever we need on our journey to good health and weight loss.

Old 01-20-2017, 03:25 PM
I love the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

I love to walk, and than take pictures from nature. I come to rest and it makes me totally zen.

Old 01-20-2017, 05:49 PM
O sO silly
Obviously Obsessed!

Cross stitching was that for me back when I was in between France and Japan not knowing when I would be able to come back to Japan and to hubby

I did yoga too but my teacher stopped and I didn't have the heart to find a new place cause she was really nice. (=I am making excuses maybe lol)

Last month I tried some apps for mindfulness. Both are paying so I stopped once I had to pay to unlock more. Not interested. But I did feel good to lay down 10 minutes, listen to a nice voice guiding me and helping me focus on my breathing instead of trying too hard to sleep. Maybe I should continue cause 2 nights ago I just couldn't sleep and I kept watching TV shows until I got sleepy because if I don't do anything I think too much about this and that and there you go, I am rolling over in my bed continuously.
Maybe I should scrap instead lol but I don't want to get out of the bed that's why I watch my fav TV shows instead. (=not really good for bedtime you will say) and you'd be right lol).
Old 01-20-2017, 08:55 PM

O is my home!

I find walking is calming and relaxing for me. I grab a drink and my camera and head out. I don't rush, I wander and stop often, just looking and listening to nature around me.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:37 PM
O is my home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veer View Post
I love to walk, and than take pictures from nature. I come to rest and it makes me totally zen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
I find walking is calming and relaxing for me. I grab a drink and my camera and head out. I don't rush, I wander and stop often, just looking and listening to nature around me.
WOW, this is the moment when my creative energy is highest, bunch of ideas and theme coming on my mind and it is so full and murmurous, so opposite of meditation and zen, so you girls really surprised me.
Old 01-21-2017, 06:37 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

For me, being outside especially when I am digging in the dirt, is so grounding. I feel like I can really breathe again.

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 01-21-2017, 09:33 AM

On my way!

This is great! I think for me where I'm most calm is just when I'm writing/journaling. I feel I can get the ick out of my head and onto paper. And the fact that I just LOVE pens and paper helps as well
Old 01-21-2017, 11:47 AM
Crazy about the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Believe it or not I find ironing very relaxing and calming! I know I am a bit of a weirdO

Siggie made with products by Maya de Groot
Old 01-22-2017, 09:49 AM

O is my home!

I find some of my most peaceful and calming times are when I go to the wooded lake or outside cafe spots, in my little town. I will sit, take a sketch book and doodle what catches my eye that particular day. Its like my mind escapes the cares of the day, concentrates on the beauty around me and brings me to my mind-garden place.
Trudy, I'm part of the weirdO team as I love to iron also! haha
Old 03-09-2017, 07:37 PM

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxed4ever View Post
Believe it or not I find ironing very relaxing and calming! I know I am a bit of a weirdO
not weird! I feel the same way about digging. I don't want to plant a garden or anything like, but I'll dig a big hole lol

My Gallery :: My Blog

Old 03-09-2017, 07:38 PM

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

I found an app for my phone called Insight Timer. It's a free guided meditation app and it has 1000's of guided meditations on it. I absolutely love it.

My Gallery :: My Blog