Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Old 09-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Mama

Default Daily Ooo's: Monday, September 2 -Labor Day Edition

Morning Ozzies! Missing Chris while she enjoys what in the US is a holiday. Cool and rainy here, not the best for a special day. Hopefully tonight I'll make dinner and we'll watch one of the movies I got at the library yesterday.

Old 09-02-2019, 09:05 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

good day - Happy Labor day the so called end of summer. But the weather is rain and storms. So I am watching this Netflix show called Derry Girls. Omgosh it is about these high school girls at an all Catholic school in Londonderry Northern Ireland. It is a comedy and each episode is only around 30 min. You have to watch carefully as their accents are so thick. It is very interesting as always in the background is the conflict between the Catholic and the Protestants. Then later there is tennis and baseball. And I am continuing to scrap my old Alaskan photos. It has been fun.

Jean we also have rain.

Waving to all - have a great day!
Old 09-03-2019, 12:19 AM
O is my home!

Good morning girls,
I wasn't sure do this threads will running till Chris is on vacation, because no one of us looked too talkative the last month. Jean, thank you for opened it for us! I'm afraid here is just a regular boring week. No rain, and we need it, but hope to not coming at weekend when we have historical holiday and most people will be outside.
Speaking for movies I watched Reese Witherspoon's ''Home Again''. I'm in love with this girl from long time, and this movie is so cute! It's refreshing for a change, woman to attract younger man, not as usual happens at the life.