Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2019, 05:19 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Default Daily Ooo's: Wednesday, July 17

It is a lazy, hazy day of summer here for sure. We in New Jersey have the three H's-- hazy, hot, and humid. That also means we will likely get some strong thunderstorms and we have a flash flood warning up too. I am really bummed- we are going to have the same weather with even more rain tomorrow when I have plans to meet BFF and swim. Maybe I can reschedule for one day next week.
I am really glad that I have spent a lot of time outside the last few days. Cait and I were playing with W and J in the afternoon. We put the baby pool out for W again and wouldn't you know, she was jumping in on her own this time. That dog is the *happiest* dog I have ever met. She was running around the front yard and did a somersault. For real. Cait and I were laughing so hard and we kept saying how glad we were that we each say it. No one would believe us if we didn't corroborate each other. W was running, tucked her head and somersaulted right over. Got back up and kept running. Still makes me shake my head! I wish she could teach J to be able to play with such abandon. On a positive note, J was drinking the water out of the baby pool, so at least she isn't scared of the pool itself anymore. Baby steps!

All in all, it was a busy and productive day. Food shopping, played with the dogs, scrapped a page of Caitlyn at the pirate bar in Bermuda and then cooked a delish dinner-- onion and BB quesadillas, corn on the cob and vegetarian baked beans.

Today will be a bit quieter especially if the weather gets bad. I am cleaning this afternoon but aside from that, nothing major to be done.

Hoping that everyone is enjoying their day!
xoxo

~~Chris~~ My Gallery