Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Challenges - Archive :: > Challenges Archive > June 2016 Challenges
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2016, 04:36 PM

Official Occupant

Default Challenge #1 June 2016 - Journaling

After spending half her life speaking only English and refusing to try to speak Afrikaans, the language she knew before we emigrated, my daughter is finally trying to say some things in her mother tongue. Her accent is awful, and her grammar is all wonky, but I am so proud of her for trying! Of course, the more she tries, the more she realises that she actually remembers a lot and can say many things, and the more she tries to say.

My daughter's tenacity and my utter pride in her attempts lead to this month's journaling prompt: Journal about a moment that made you feel proud.

Your journaling can be about something you've achieved, or it can be about a loved one. It can have a photo to help you tell the story, or it can be photoless. It's completely up to you. The only requirement is that there must be at least two sentences on your page to describe why this moment made you proud.

Here are some examples by the CheeryOs to get your thoughts going:

(by me)

{by Marijke}

{by faerywings}

Now it's over to you! Looking forward to seeing your layouts.

RULES:
* Create a layout about a moment that made you proud. Journal at least two sentences about the moment.
* You must use 80% Oscraps products.
* Your page must be posted in the Challenge 1 Gallery by the end of the month and linked back to this thread.
* You must update the monthly tracking thread to be eligible for your coupon.