Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Healthy O's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Healthy O's A place for us to talk about getting healthy, support one another, offer tips, tricks, complain, whatever we need on our journey to good health and weight loss.

Old 01-17-2017, 03:09 PM
O sO silly
Obviously Obsessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxed4ever View Post
My DIL has bottles of water everywhere, but never drinks any of them !
She's like the girl in the movie with Mel Gibson "Signs" where she asks for many glasses of water ut they keep laying around all full but she doesn't drink them... There is a reason to it but I don't know if I should say it and spoil the mystery lol
I thought that movie's suspens was great.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:22 PM
Obviously Obsessed!

I don not like water! Which is why it is so hard for me to remember to drink it. I will go to bed at night and realize I never drank a drop of water all day! And I am not thirsty!! Coffee doesn't count as it dehydrates you. Now I put a 1/2 gallon of water on the counter where I can't miss it and I drink from it all day. My water has to be room temp. I have yet to empty that 1/2 gallon by the end of the day, but I'm working on it.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:50 PM
O sO silly
Obviously Obsessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerywings View Post
water check in! How is everyone doing? I have been hitting my goal of 41 fl oz *most* days and when I don't I am usually pretty close.
I am telling ya, the sad water droplet face in my app gives me such guilt!
I have found a rather dull small thermos bottle I had and I fill it when I can so I guess I am doing better than usual. Not there yet but getting better.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:04 AM
Outta This World!

I fill a 750 ml water bottle every morning to take to work with me and most days it's at least still half full when I go home. The plants at home get plenty to drink
Old 01-18-2017, 04:52 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Maybe using a straw would help you all drink more? If you don't like the taste of water, you will get less of it on your tongue.

Baby steps are good- the fact that everyone is at least trying to get more water in is a super step forward.

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 01-18-2017, 04:55 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

NancyP- if coffee counted, I would be good to go. (and go and go-- I would be peeing forever hahaha!!!)

Katja- my plants get the leftover water in the mornings. I need to keep a bottle by my bed, and my water must be cold and I won't use ice cuz can't stand having anything floating in my drinks- so they get the room temp stuff when I wake up.

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 01-19-2017, 01:06 PM

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

I'm doing better, but I still need to up it. I think I may just set an alarm on my phone to guzzle an 8 oz glass every few hours....

I used to have a plant app on my phone for and I deleted it when I kept letting the plants die lol

My Gallery :: My Blog

Old 01-19-2017, 05:16 PM
O is my home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerywings View Post
Have you ever charged you water with crystals? Or with Reiki? I used to many years ago, and think I should get my crystals cleansed well. I can't imagine how much crud they are holding onto, esp my big quartz chunk that is in my office.
Actually not. I'm worked with crystals, because I like gemstone and crystal jewellery, but charged the stones with sun or moon lights. I'm not familiar with Reiki (at last I know it's something like combination between meditation and EFT).

I read in the "Magazine 8", about IC Medicals transmitted, Kangen water and Flaška bottle, but they all sounds suspicious to me. There have a big percent of placebo effect and all these scientist which are developed these methods makes money from the products which is serious prerequisite to influence on the results of their tests.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:19 PM
O sO silly
Obviously Obsessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoggiNo View Post
I fill a 750 ml water bottle every morning to take to work with me and most days it's at least still half full when I go home. The plants at home get plenty to drink
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiStegall View Post
I used to have a plant app on my phone for and I deleted it when I kept letting the plants die lol
Thanks for the morning laugh lol

I don't like cold water so mine is always room temperature therefore my plants are dying from extreme thirst lol
Old 04-14-2017, 10:25 PM

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

I've fallen off the water wagon.... I'm hopping back on though! Who's with me?

My Gallery :: My Blog