Home     Shop     Blog     Community     Gallery       Newsletter       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Old 06-29-2020, 06:02 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Default Daily Ooo's: Monday June 29

And yes, we are closing out the month of June. Two days left. Did it go by fast? Slow? Warp speed stuck in molasses??? <~ is what it feels like to me.

Did you have a nice weekend? Mine was ok. Grocery pick up was quick. Nothing crazy was out of stock, just tissues. The weather was decent in the early afternoon, so I clipped the weeds around the rock garden and along the street. It started to rain soon after I got out of the shower so that was great timing. I was able to finish the one page for a July Challenge and I started a second. Dinner was garlic bread pasta, and oh wow, I love that. One of the easiest and fastest dishes to make and so darn good.

Gary was more comfortable for me to clean tomorrow rather than today, to give the house a little more time to de-virus itself. That works out because Cait and I have some things to prepare for dog appreciation day. The puppies are going to be so excited! I am wrapping up toilet paper tubes filled with their kibble. I made an activity that we each have to chase J around the stairs 10 times, non-consecutively is acceptable. I already have 3 out my 10 done Cait is making pup-cakes for them to eat. I wonder if Ray will chew it this time or swallow it whole like the last?
Human food- I am making dog bone-shaped pretzels, "dog chow" -- aka Muddy Buddy Chex Mix, frozen pizza,- crust shared with pups, of course!

Here is to a great start to the day!!

Gratitudes:
-my flowers are all going to bloom soon
-the flowers will attract butterflies and bees
-my dogs and Dog Appreciation Day 2020!

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 06-29-2020, 06:25 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Nancy- it was humid but the storms brought the temps and humidity right down. We were able to turn the AC off while it was still raining, hope you were able to cool off too. Luther cracks me up, he isn't picky or anything, is he? You have to give him an extra treat from us for Dog Appreciation Day, OK? And some belly rubs too.

PSA: That goes for all of you who have doggos-- extra treats and pets from the Faery Family!

I am glad to hear that you are able to get so much scrapping done and you will have the travel book done in no time. Thanks for the reminder- Scott still needs to mail in his ballot, the rest of us already got ours in. ITA, Nov cannot come soon enough but wow, am I terrified of what will happen between Nov and Jan 20.

Kay- it was wonderful seeing your new pages on my FB feed this morning!
OMG!!! What a shock that must have been with SonIL and the car. You and DD will chuckle over that for a while I am sure. I hope that the problem with your eyes is not serious and they the meds help take care of it.
That warms my heart that your talk to your hubs all of the time. You and he have a strong love that won't ever go away so it is nice to hear you keep him very close.

Felis- You should be very proud of yourself for getting lots of things off of your to-do list. Good for you. I am hoping that your creative spirit comes back. I wish we all could share a real cake together too.
The cleaning is just this one day but at least I know that she will want to keep me on once it is safe to do so.

I have to get some b-fast. HAGD!! Love to all!!

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 06-29-2020, 08:13 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

good morning - I have been productive this am. I woke up early to head to the bathroom and then could not go back to sleep so I just go up. Got the trash out. Got my DH and I to fill out our ballots and then got them mailed. Luther did not walk. He had been up early and had a romp in the river so he was still in the need to cool off mode. It was nice out as there is a breeze but the humidity is still high. We did not get any rain just heard a few rumbles of thunder. Got scrapping done and reading. More of the same today.

Chris that is something that you got rain. Does not seem that we are that far apart but I guess storms just are not that large. Your dog themed party sounds fun and I will give Luther extra treats. Glad pick up was smooth. Thanks for the app I will look into it.

Kay what a cute story about your SIL coming to the car and startling you and your daughter. I would have been giggling too once I realized what happened. Thanks for sharing brought a smile to my face. Glad that the medication is OTC and can be ordered easily. I will have to check out your pages.

Felis congrats on getting so much done! And yes blame lethargy on the summer as it is a time to take it easy.

Gratitudes
walking
sun
voting
Old 06-29-2020, 10:58 AM
Crazy about the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Morning ladies... I have been absent for the past couple of days, but need to really catch up with everything around the O today! It is a sunny warm morning so it will be hard to not be outside all day! So our trip to the Butchart Gardens was wonderful!! The weather cooperated and it was sunny with lots of clouds, perfect for wandering around the gardens. Not too hot, not too cold! No rain at all until we arrived back home, so the timing was perfect! I have never been to the gardens in June and let me tell you, the rose garden was spectacular!! Sure wish I could grow roses like they do!! It was so nice to not have the crowds there too! They only allow so many in the gardens at a time and now that there are no tour buses, it was like having the place all to ourselves!! We all said that we wish it could stay this way!! High tea was lovely with lots of goodies that I should not have been eating, but hey it was my sister's birthday so I had a cheat day. My stomach told me that I was not good let me tell you! I am really hoping to get a page done with my photos today, wish me luck!! Yesterday was filled with yard work and house cleaning. So today the only thing I have to do around here is to fold my laundry and put that away. We trimmed a bunch of the bushes in the back and got the grass cut. We moved the round table that holds the umbrella onto the top front deck, so now we have shade when we want it. Put the smaller table and two chairs out the back, so that we can sit out there when the dogs aren't barking at us and perhaps have breakfast out there once in a while. Our backyard looks so nice with the roses out in bloom and everything all trimmed its a shame we can't spend more time out the back! Oh well we are hoping that our bad neighbours will go for a camping trip for a few days soon and then we will have some quiet back there . I hope you all don't think that I don't like dogs I love them, but these ones are very badly behaved (bad humans own them). Dogs bark and I realize that but these ones bark very loudly and continuously for long periods of time and it is like they are right there beside us Ok enough of that I don't want to offend my O friends that have dogs that's for sure

Chris - I am glad to hear that your grocery pick up went quickly! Funny how the stores can be out of tissues, that happened to me a few times too with paper dinner napkins Hope you and Cait have fun with getting the food prepared for your Dog Appreciation day!! They will be so excited to have all that fun food! Give your furry friends lots of belly rubs from me today! I hope it is a fun day for you all!

Nancy - Ugh on the humid hot weather! Sounds like you have been a very busy lady already today! How great to get so much scrapping done! I really need to get to the gallery to check out all your new pages! I hope that you are able to sleep in a bit later tomorrow morning!

Hi to everyone else who pops in here today! I really need to get into the shower and then get busy with scrapping my pages today! Have a wonderful day everyone!

Siggie made with products by Maya de Groot