Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Old 05-22-2020, 07:55 AM

Off The Hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerywings View Post
Vera- I am feeling the opposite. I have too much time and I somehow waste all of it.
Felis-- enjoy your "vacation."
This is me too, Chris. I have plenty of time but am accomplishing nothing. I just can't get motivated.
Old 05-22-2020, 12:49 PM
Diane

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Time flies here too. The day is over before you know it!
I enjoy going out and use my bike, but still have to use my own battery. An E-bike is still on my wish list. Every now and then I use my mom's E-bike, and I love it!

Old 05-23-2020, 05:59 AM
Marie-Claire

Off The Hook

i agree ... time flies !

since deconfinement, a little extra freedom. I don't really go out much, but we can still do some shopping - I only do the essentials - I am very careful, because we are in an area where the virus has been very active, and it is still very present. so we go out but on tiptoe.
I do a lot of sewing: masks!
and finally we can take some walks, beyond the limit of one kilometer. This weekend we had a nice hike in our Vosges mountains, ooohhhh I really enjoyed this moment of freedom! !
And nature was so beautiful, much more beautiful than before it seems to me, in any case, we looked at it with amazed eyes
and like you Vera, I wonder where time goes, the days seem shorter, I don't have time for anything, and especially not the desire to stay at the computer!
I started to draw, and I like that: I like to hold the pencils, the contact with the paper, hear the scratch scratch of the pencils on the paper, see the realization appear slowly ...
for the moment I can't manage to reconnect with the scrap, I have the impression of having gone around it ...

Marie-Claire aka Clin d'oeil | My Blog
My Blog
| My O'Gallery My O'Gallery | My Pinterest : My Pinterest |
My FB My Facebook
Old 05-23-2020, 10:33 AM

Off The Hook

I'd like to put a deposit down for the more time fund! Although, this lockdown is like an oxymoron ... I feel like the time goes on forever, during the day, and then at the end of the day, I think, where did the day go? I am finding a lack of any motivation to accomplish anything of value and that frustrates me even more. I, at times, wonder if its depression, boredom or apathy that is inside me. Today is the first day, in over 2.5 weeks, that the sun is out. Maybe that will help. I am going to treat myself to an hour or so of Vitamin D, outside in the sun.

Felis ... so glad you had a nest egg to sustain you through the summer. Good luck with your new job search. Enjoy the sun while you can!!
Vera ... I'd love to have the electric bike again...I just don't have the room now that I converted my 3rd bedroom back to a bedroom. Makes me sad!