Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Challenges - Archive :: > Challenges Archive > July 2016 Challenges
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2016, 06:38 AM
Off The Hook

Default Challenge #6 - O-stash

I am so excited cause I am back hosting another collab challenge. This challenge is going to be a little different than the ones I normally do. Instead of a theme to scrap, we are going to actually be making use of the awesome collabs the Oscraps designers create each month.

This is going to be a mini recipe challenge. You can add more stuff to the page than what I’ve listed, but you must include these items. Because this is a collab challenge, at least three items need to come from an Oscraps collab. You can use one collab or multiples, but at least three of the items on the page, doesn’t even have to be one of the required pieces, need to come from one of the collabs.

Items Needed
3 Papers (solid or patterned)
Paint
Word Art
5 Additional Elements of Your Choice

There ya go. Your mini recipe for the challenge. Easy Peasy, yes? You can include additional items, but you must include the items mentioned above. Don’t forget to use at least three items from one or more Oscraps collabs.

When posting your layout in this thread, please let us know which items came from an Oscraps collab and the name of the collab used.

Need some inspiration? Here are some awesome pages created by the Cheery-Os.

Me (using Posh collab)

Madi (using Barefoot collab)

REMEMBER:
- Create a layout with the recipe above using at least three items from one or more Oscraps collabs.
- You must use 80% Oscraps products.
- Your page must be posted in the Number 6 Gallery by the end of the month and linked back to this thread.
- You must update the monthly tracking thread to be eligible for your coupon.