Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Entertainment Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Entertainment Zone Welcome to all things entertainment related... Come chat about what your currently reading, binging, listening to, etc...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2019, 12:26 PM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Default What are you reading in 2019?

I used to follow all of the book recommendations in the past threads about this. I also used to be on GoodReads.com a lot too. Technically, I am still on there, I just don't keep anything up to date anymore.
But I am always searching for new books and authors so let's discuss what your favorite books are and what you are reading now and then next.

I hadn't been reading much this past year, not anywhere as much as I used too. Over the summer I started re-reading the Harry Potter series (again!) and am halfway through Book 5. For Christmas I got the Michelle Obama autobiography, "Becoming" and I love her so I love the book. (I just got the point where she meets Barack-- not a love at first sight story ) If she is even half as sweet as she is in the book in IRL, she must be such a great person to be around. I admire her so much.

When I am done with this, I am not sure what I want to pick up next.
So-- tell me, what are you reading?

~~Chris~~ My Gallery