Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: The Haps at Oscraps :: > ==> What's new at the O
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

==> What's new at the O Find out what new designs hit the store lately! Check out the latest sales and specials!

Old 12-24-2006, 01:39 AM
Occasionally logs off

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiStegall
Ronee I totally wanna collab with you on this one!!!!
Yay! Let's do it Vicki!!
Old 12-25-2006, 06:10 PM
Only just got here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanne K
I love dragonflies too, and would love that kit!!

I would also like to see a serious kit of dragons. Not a cartoon kids kit, but the "real" dragons, both Chinese & European styles.

Rich gem colours, and watery blues and pearly whites would be my prefered colour papate.
Yep
dragons would definitely be cool
& I second the color choices
Old 12-25-2006, 06:41 PM
Only just got here

Hmm...what do I want?
Well, first off, I would LOVE to see some bathtime kits - you know, rubber duckies and such. I have way too many bath time pics.... yellows would be great, and prob soft blues and pinks, or lime - you know, something besides the traditional reds and blues!
Also...something like a modern day kit? Not quite what DeeZee over there said (though I LOVE her idea!!!), but something like gameboy/laptop/iPod/electronics kinda thing (I probably have more pics of playing gameboy and fooling around with the iPod than I do of bath time!) You know, lots of jean and silver, and blacks and blues, for the gameboys and such...
All your stuff is awesome, no matter WHAT you'll do I'll be lovin' it!!
Old 12-25-2006, 07:57 PM
Only just got here

Default I love all these ideas!

Hi there! Newbie here too... Surfing the forums, trying to get aquainted with everything here. So far all of these ideas seem realy good. I too love dragonflies and not the cartoony looking ones. I also would love a New Years kit - cuz this year that's one of my resolutions to actually scrap New Years! . My niece's 4th Bday will be New Years Eve - she gets a sweet party during the day - then we adults party at night! A bday kit was also mentioned - I found a way cool freebie here yesterday with that theme, perfect for my niece. Let's see if I can link here... http://www.oscraps.com/store/index.p...roducts_id=382
Anyways, like I said all the kit ideas are great. As far as the kit - I am a little confused as to who is going to use the theme we request... But it really doesn't matter to me - everything in the store here is WAY cute!
As for me, I would request a wedding theme - but not beach or tropical. Traditional with lots of siver metal charms (cake, doves, flowers - anything) and colors - deep purple and dark green with white and any other deep colors. I won't be using any pastels I don't think... Haven't finalized my wedding plans, just in the early stages - but I know I'll need this kit eventually!
Thx for listening (gee, I ran on and on...) Tif
Old 12-26-2006, 10:31 AM
...loves her some "O"
Ozone's Official Oracle

OK...this may not get picked because I will probably be in the minority, but I just gave my MIL a 12x12 album (empty except for the title page) and a promise to do an album with her pictures from her trip to NEPAL and BANGKOK. I need, need, need background papers for this lucious, rich album. Thanks, LEAH!!!!

Old 12-26-2006, 05:57 PM
On my way!

put me down for dragons too!my GS has a CASTLE ROOM.
Old 12-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Only just got here

Default dragon kit

Don't know if anyone is still reading this since the contest is over but..
I had a couple more cents worth to add about the dragon kit Vickie & Ronee might make.

1)A couple of plain "scaley" papers might be appreciated by customers with pet reptiles they'd like to scrap.

2) I would sure love something really cool that says "Let sleeping dragons lie" We all know someone who wakes up like a dragon don't we?

3) I hope hope hope (read beg here) you include a really cool alpha

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
Old 12-29-2006, 08:58 PM

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Still reading and noted.

My Gallery :: My Blog

Old 01-01-2007, 01:25 AM
Only just got here

My belief is that dragons are the guardians of the earth's riches, gems, gold and knowledge. They are gentle creatures, even kind, unless provoked by people who would take advantage of those riches.

I am really looking for a kit that reflects the magic and goodness of the classic dragons, not the mean, firebreathing creatures of modern cartoons.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:01 AM
Occasionally logs off

This will be a fun kit. I've been brainstorming some ideas, so keep the feedback coming.