Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Resources :: > Need Help? Ask here!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Need Help? Ask here! Ever wonder how someone did what they did? Check here, if it's not here, ask!

Old 10-31-2019, 05:44 AM
Only just got here

Default Uploading to Members' Gallery vs Personal Gallery vs Album

I know I'm just not doing something correctly.
I have been using Vicki Robinson's tutorial video to upload my layouts (there's only 3 of them) so I must not be understanding her correctly: I THOUGHT that if I uploaded an image to the members' gallery, it would automatically copy it to my personal gallery as well (or it would somehow be accessible on my user profile so that I didn't have to track it down in the members' gallery again),....? I just tried to access my layouts and two of the three are not available if I try to access them via User CP, Pictures and Albums. I did get them up in the proper threads for the challenges (as far as I know, I did, anyway) but I expected to be able to click on my Pictures and Albums and see them there, as well; is that an accurate expectation?
The first upload I did for the Anna color challenge ("Black and Tan") I did something incorrectly and when I looked at the Gallery the layout was posted twice; I went back and deleted one, but was I the only one who could see that double posting of the same layout? (was the "second" posting of the layout actually showing that I had also uploaded the layout to my user profile, or did I just manage to double-copy the layout to the members' gallery twice?). I somehow managed to create an album for the Anna color challenge I was posting the layout, but I didn't intend to create the album, but that is now the only layout showing in my member profile.
So, what step am I missing in order to also have my layouts in my user profile area? Do I have to make albums, or can I skip that part?
MANY, MANY thanks for help!
Kasey
Old 10-31-2019, 06:13 AM
Diane

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

when I look at your gallery, it shows 3 layouts,
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/sh...rname=kaseylee

Personal gallery is the same as member gallery

when I look at the individual layouts, they are uploaded to one category, the challenge category or designer gallery.

when you upload to a challenge or designer gallery, you do not have to copy to your personal gallery, it will automatically show up there.

personal albums are a seperate way to look at your layouts.
you can use it to keep some layouts together, but only if you want to.

Old 10-31-2019, 06:15 AM
Diane

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

when you are in the gallery, right under the user cp part
there you click on my photos and they should all show up!

Old 10-31-2019, 06:21 AM
Only just got here

Madi, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I don't know why I couldn't see them, when I went there, all I saw was the credits for kits for the first layout I posted, and there weren't any images at all unless I clicked on it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!! This is perfect
Many, many thanks!
Kasey