Home     Shop     Blog     Community     Gallery       Newsletter       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter

We have closed this forum & gallery for posting but are
leaving it open for a short time so
links can continue to work for now.  

Please join us in the new 
Oscraps forums & gallery at

Old 01-03-2021, 09:29 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

good morning - It is snowing! I thought we were in the rain section but got about a half an inch of snow. Well yesterday was totally fun. My youngest son's Main Girl son had a family birthday party and we were invited. We felt comfortable only because they have had to be very careful because of her older parents. It was so nice because we only had to show up and enjoy the excitement. And OMgosh I still think all that energy of kids is often wasted on them. One of the cousins is this young girl (going on two) who for some reason I have yet to understand seemed to find me (even though we had never met) safe and played with me all the time. She would bring me toys and we would play. My son's kids are very shy but not this little girl. It was so fun to see all the differing and emerging personalities. I came home and watched World Junior hockey quarterfinals. US defeated Slovakia to go to the semis against Finland which defeated the US last year. Should be good. Slovakia's goalie was really good but the US stayed patient and finally won. The other semi will feature Canada and Russia a rematch of last year's gold medal game. Both should be exciting. And my Devils are scrimmaging today and that makes me happy! Only 10 days until the season starts and 11 days until the Devils play.

Chris I am sure that even with Cait's things scattered through out you all can figure out how to play games and make each other laugh. You are lucky to have two men who are will doing to this remodel. Good luck to them with the saws! No accidents allowed!

Kay you were up early! Yes it was a funny encounter on the walk.

Trudy I too like Kay home you finally got your prime rib. It is my youngest favorite! I bet it was perfect.

Have a great day all!