Home     Shop     Blog     Community     Gallery       Newsletter       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Archive :: > Event Archive > 12th Birthday Celebration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2018, 01:33 AM
Diane

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

I print very little.
Every now and then an album with aj pages, not too large in size.

Old 03-28-2018, 01:34 AM
Off The Hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madi View Post
i switched to chrome because IE gave me problems with pinterest, and i love it.
I also had the download issue, but as usual my kids know more, so they are always a good source for help. Now i choose where to place the download just as in IE.

You can always ask for help in the need help forum,
There is usually someone around to help you.
My son is my IT support and he said, there were a lot of people out there, angry they could not click on an image and print it... I don't think there is a work around for it, and that is an important, thing... other than that I would have had to get help in posting with Chrome... I really had NO idea, that the browsers would be so different.... I guess I was a bit naïve about that... I remember trying to help someone awhile back learn how to make her posts clickable and she could not figure it out... and she is a smart lady, so I was perplexed... Now I am thinking she was using a different browser... never thought of that at the time, because I did not know they would work differently... I hate learning new things!!!!!
Old 03-28-2018, 01:38 AM
Off The Hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by felis View Post
Hmm, I don't know about that. I'm more paper saving mode. Aren work if you just use your print button on a keyboard?!
I have never used a print button on my keyboard...??? I right click on print or sometimes there is a printer I click on, on my screen... Different options at different times... usually I go to file / print... but in the case of the printing of photos on the web if I right click I have the option to select print for that specific thing... Oh, another thing it did, The whole Print thing was totally different and I could not get it to allow me to select just a portion of something to print... It was all very frustrating... just a week ago...
Old 03-28-2018, 01:41 AM
Off The Hook

Well ladies, I am going to sign off... I have been here for almost 3 hours, reading this forum, getting caught up and posting as I went... I have gone through about 250 posts!!! That is enough for now... It is almost 1 AM and for the moment, I am caught up!!!!!!

taking the 3 Great Grandkids who are here for Spring Break to the Museum tomorrow!!!!
Old 03-28-2018, 01:42 AM
Diane

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeyes4you View Post
My son is my IT support and he said, there were a lot of people out there, angry they could not click on an image and print it... I don't think there is a work around for it, and that is an important, thing... other than that I would have had to get help in posting with Chrome... I really had NO idea, that the browsers would be so different.... I guess I was a bit naïve about that... I remember trying to help someone awhile back learn how to make her posts clickable and she could not figure it out... and she is a smart lady, so I was perplexed... Now I am thinking she was using a different browser... never thought of that at the time, because I did not know they would work differently... I hate learning new things!!!!!
Glad you have your own personal help system!
I love and hate it that my kids are so much more fluent in computers, can i say that?
I have never printed photos directly from internet through my browser, so that is something i dont know about.
Every now and then you come acros pages and they say, this works best with chrome or firefox or ...
I hate that! But i dont know enough about browsers to know if that is true?

Old 03-28-2018, 01:43 AM
Off The Hook

Quote:
I have never used a print button on my keyboard...??? I right click on print or sometimes there is a printer I click on, on my screen... Different options at different times... usually I go to file / print... but in the case of the printing of photos on the web if I right click I have the option to select print for that specific thing... Oh, another thing it did, The whole Print thing was totally different and I could not get it to allow me to select just a portion of something to print... It was all very frustrating... just a week ago...
Congrats Liz you won! #500

And yes it depends also from the program of your printer, so I couldn't be sure did the keyboard will work for you. But you can try it and share experience, because I'm curious.
Old 03-28-2018, 01:45 AM
Diane

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Quote:
Well ladies, I am going to sign off... I have been here for almost 3 hours, reading this forum, getting caught up and posting as I went... I have gone through about 250 posts!!! That is enough for now... It is almost 1 AM and for the moment, I am caught up!!!!!!

taking the 3 Great Grandkids who are here for Spring Break to the Museum tomorrow!!!!
Have fun!

Old 03-28-2018, 01:46 AM
Off The Hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madi View Post
Glad you have your own personal help system!
I love and hate it that my kids are so much more fluent in computers, can i say that?
Isn't that the meaning of life?! Or as my grandpa says its revenge, because your kids will be learned by their at the same way you are learn your parents before .
Old 03-28-2018, 01:46 AM
Diane

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

And post 500 goes to:

Easyeyes4you!

Congrats!

Old 03-28-2018, 01:48 AM
Off The Hook

Quote:

Sounds like a good idea. Bye ladies, have a nice day!