Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Chatter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chatter Here's the spot for talking about anything and everything!

Old 12-09-2018, 10:37 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

good morning - well my son and I just finished watching the new episode of Outlander. We have the Devils vs the Ducks tonight at 8pm so we needed to watch the episode early. Hoping my Devils play well. Going to prepare lasagna for dinner. Yesterday my son called and I went with him to help him pick out a new camera for his wife. First he came over to check on my Escape. It has a bizarre electrical problem but my son said it should not be too bad to fix. I love my own mechanic. We got a great price on the new camera and now we can give her all of our old lens so she will be all set. My DH and I have gone Sony.

Chris have fun at the Open House. I wish we lived closer. But this summer we are going to meet up. Your stuff looks so cool. Your DH is amazing with his ability to create such cool things. Cant wait to hear about the new babies.

Trudy that is awesome you had such a good time. I love that they had a slide show of all the hikes. Did you contribute to the slide show? Have fun today bottling your wine.

Jean waving hi!

Kay I hope the day is filled with lovely memories that help the day pass more in happiness than in sadness. Love that you made a favorite dinner.

Felis errands are boring - hope they are finished early

Have a great day all!
Old 12-09-2018, 12:40 PM

On my way!

Thanks for the good wishes. Thought today would be better - but I am still feeling the same. Maybe tomorrow.

While I was getting ready to make the dumplings for the turkey and dumpling stew... I discovered that a couple of opened boxes of baking mix were out of date. That lead me to checking other things in the pantry for expired dates. Well... let's just say that it took 4 trips to the garbage bin to carry all the sacks of the ones that were out of date!!! Guess I haven't been checking since before Bill got sick last year! Now the shelves are looking pretty bare.
At least I now have 4 containers of turkey stew - 1 in the fridge and 3 in the freezer. Had some for supper last night... it tasted so good. Need to make an apple crisp today as I have several apples that need to use ASAP. Been buying lots of fresh fruit as they have been on sale... blueberries, pears, oranges, Clementines, and grapes. If nothing else sounds good, I will eat fruit.

Hoping you all are staying safe and warm this weekend.
Old 12-09-2018, 04:24 PM
Off The Hook

Well, I finished and sent off my (hopefully) final report before 4:00 this afternoon. If BIL thinks it's OK he'll pass it along to the attorney. Sure hope I'm through with that! I didn't do anything else and got pretty cross-eyed in the process. Tomorrow I need to get back to where I was and get Christmas stuff going. And catch up the fun here at the O!

Chris, I'm sure the open house was lovely and your products much appreciated. Enjoy the morning snuggles with the "babies."

Kay, sorry you're feeling down. But cleaning the cupboards might have been a bit therapeutic. All the fruit sounds wonderful.

Felis, maybe you got the boring errands done and got to enjoy some comfort time, hope so.

Trudy, the party must have been fun and the slide show would make a lovely reminder. You've shared such beautiful photos from them. We saw part of the Bruins game and were impressed with how well they were doing. I don't understand though why the Leafs have a BLUE leaf not red.

Nancy, how great that the therapy isn't bad and probably doing some real good. Good luck to the Devils.

Hi to everyone I've missed.