Home     Shop     Blog     Community     Gallery       Newsletter       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Archive :: > Event Archive > 12th Birthday Celebration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2018, 12:29 PM
Off The Hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madi View Post
Glad you have your own personal help system!
I love and hate it that my kids are so much more fluent in computers, can i say that?
I have never printed photos directly from internet through my browser, so that is something i dont know about.
Every now and then you come acros pages and they say, this works best with chrome or firefox or ...
I hate that! But i dont know enough about browsers to know if that is true?
I hear you Diane... The right clicking and printing virtually anything is something I have always been able to do... and as I said... The fact that all Browsers are not created equal totally blew me away...

I use the grandkids to help me with Social Media issues, but I almost never go there... have been closely watching this whole Facebook thing playing out... I did not want to share my personal info with anyone, nor do I have any desire to keep anyone appraised of what I am doing at any given moment, so they have very little on me... but some links attached from businesses I have never heard of??? Saw other things in their records, that never happened to me... Now that they have made it easier to navigate and understand, I will be taking a close look... and doing some deleting and perhaps setting the record straight????
Old 03-28-2018, 12:32 PM
Off The Hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by felis View Post
Congrats Liz you won! #500

And yes it depends also from the program of your printer, so I couldn't be sure did the keyboard will work for you. But you can try it and share experience, because I'm curious.

Thanks... That is what happens when you spend 3 hours talking to yourself... inevitably your number will come up!

I am all about sharing info... I can only assume you read my post about all the inexpensive ways to have the PS program on your computer...etc...

I have never used keyboard shortcuts, so do not even know what is possible there... Each of us has a different knowledge base, and with most things there is more than one way to do it...

Last edited by easyeyes4you; 03-28-2018 at 12:34 PM.
Old 03-28-2018, 12:39 PM
Off The Hook

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerywings View Post
Do you print your them? If so, do you do them one at a time, in a book, wait and batch print a bunch at once?

I make an album for my Godson every year for his birthday (must get going on that, needs to be done in the next 2 weeks!)

I will print a page here and there at home if I am framing it as a gift. But for the most part, they sit on my hard drive.
Chris... Are you aware, that it is much cheaper to print at a lab than at home... I use Costco for single things I want in a hurry and Persnickety Prints for the big orders... Hope I can say that here???

I used to print everything at home and even have a big wide body printer that will print the 12 x 12 pages... But often the colors were off, or the ink ran out mid stream.. As we all know ink is VERY expensive and the papers I had to use were a dollar a page... By comparison, PP is 1.50 a page when on sale, 1.99 regular price and shipping is 6.00 for any size order, and Costco is I think 3.00 for the 12 x 12 size...

See sharing more info!
Old 03-28-2018, 12:41 PM
Off The Hook

Quote:
I flip between Chrome and FF, but for work here, copying images and links, Chrome is the PITS! And FF got worse after the last upgrade, the Copy Links and Text Add On I used isn't compatible. Gets so
Maybe we could have a head beating party???? So glad to see someone else had the issues I had with Chrome and Firefox... Sad that IE is going away... Have EDGE on the new laptop, and can't even start to navigate on it.. all I do is my banking and I snarl regularly doing that!!!!
Old 03-28-2018, 12:43 PM
Off The Hook

Quote:
I saw that!!! I am hating the weather here, I still have piles of snow on my lawn.
I am feeling so cooped up.

Do you have a link for the Feb LO? Would *love* to see it. (And cry some more....)
here you go Chris...

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/sh...blooms&cat=all
Old 03-28-2018, 12:46 PM
Off The Hook

Quote:
Congrats on #500, Liz!!!!!
And thank you for the info on the Hallmark microfiber cloths. I have a pack of them that I use but not that brand. Most of my cleaning supplies are as natural as possible- lots of vinegar and lemon juice used here. My biggest Bad Faery Indulgence is Lysol Wipes. I tried making my own with no success. I use them to wipe down the bathrooms every few days.

Zanthia- I know I said it to you during the Advent Party, but I am still so sorry for the loss of your fur-baby. The ache never does go away
Throw out the vinegar and lemon juice.. all you will need is a water spray bottle... even on greasy stove tops... You might feel better with the Lysol in the bathroom, but it is possible to clean the whole bathroom with just the cloths and water also... I gave them as Thank you gifts to my daughters in law a couple of years ago.. one loves them!!! and the other has yet to try hers....
Old 03-28-2018, 12:49 PM
Off The Hook

#12... We've talked about this a little bit already, but do you feel you always need to use a photo on your page?

Absolutely YES! It is about my family, not some fantasy page...

Pages that I can't sneak a photo onto are some of my hardest to do... I do a fantasy challenge every month on another site, and photos get slipped onto those pages on a regular basis... The designer knows how I feel...
Old 03-28-2018, 12:50 PM
Off The Hook

Off to Turtle Bay.. The Museum!
Old 03-28-2018, 01:02 PM
O is my home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madi View Post
no
Me too! It's all about art! I wish I could draw, but I can't so I'm grateful that more talented persons gives me ability to represent their talent!
Old 03-28-2018, 01:12 PM
O is my home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeyes4you View Post
I am all about sharing info... I can only assume you read my post about all the inexpensive ways to have the PS program on your computer...etc...
Can you, please, stop digging in that! Please, if is possible, I'll appreciate it!
I think they already told you how rude is that. What you think, that I'm so poor so can't pay for your precious PS?! I just DON't need this. Challenge me and I'll recreate you every page with free program. It not nice to try put all in one frame. I saw Nicole realize situation fast and fix it. I can't believe we are still discussing this.