Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Misc-O-llaneous :: > Healthy O's
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Healthy O's A place for us to talk about getting healthy, support one another, offer tips, tricks, complain, whatever we need on our journey to good health and weight loss.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:41 AM
Off The Hook

Default Exercise routine?

I've been procrastinating but I am going to take a 1/2 hour and do a weight lifting routine this week. I find it so easy to procrastinate and push thoughts of exercise out of my head but I am determined to start it up again.

The funny thing is, I always feel good while I'm doing it and afterwards. It's the getting started part that is hard for me.

So I need to get started on a routine again. What about you? Any routine or want to start a routine?
Old 03-06-2017, 09:47 AM

Official Occupant

My goal was to get 10,000 steps a day on my fitbit, which I did for several days in a row, but my knees can't take it. I do try to take my dog for a walk as many days as I can. I also do weights from time to time, but I need to get in a better schedule with that.
Old 03-07-2017, 02:41 PM
O is my home!

i'm afraid that the spring fatigue will give me excellent excuse for procrastination, now when have so much to do is more difficult to find time for myself or even motivation.
Like Sharon is said, I also need to take my dog to the longer walks, but this is mostly that I plan for now.
Old 03-09-2017, 02:22 PM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Sharon, I found that the 10K steps was too hard for me at least at this point in the winter. I felt very unsuccessful about that until I realized that I was allowed to lower my goal. I went to 7K, started to hit that, then 7.5K and now I am able to do 8K. Took me a long time to give myself permission but at least I feel like I am accomplishing something. Once the weather warms up, I will be outside in the gardens which counts as exercise in my book

~~Chris~~ My Gallery

Old 03-09-2017, 06:40 PM

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

I agree that I feel so much better when I do work out - so why don't we just start.... maybe it's because I know it takes a couple weeks before it actually starts to feel good lol

maybe after the birthday party is over I'll make time for this!

My Gallery :: My Blog