View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 08:25 PM
Sharron
Ozone's Official Oracle

We're just using whatever it is Costco carries in the boxes. I'm planning to try making my own soon.

Dinner tonight was sauteed zucchini noodles (made with Spiralizer), left-over talapia (white fish) from 2 nights ago...included sauteed mushrooms and asparagus. Not my favorite recipe so far, but still VERY good and satisfying. I like my fish just a tad bit undercooked, but followed the recipe, and I think it cooked too long. Got a little dry the first time I served it, and even more so re-heating it tonight.

Anyone have an awesome Keto-friendly ice cream? ...especially one that can be made in the Blendtec or Vitamix?

Twice in the last couple days we have been in social situations and exposed to high-carb foods that we'd ordinarily have just happily scarffed down. Happy to report that neither of us was tempted in the least to indulge. I love this.

Just found out that a friend of ours is doing Keto to control his diabetes. I've been binge-watching lectures documentaries on YouTube discussing the pandemic of obesity. Very scary how much the diseases resulting from obesity drain the economy.
My Gallery
Instagram
: lambcrops
My Facebook