View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 07:48 AM
O is my home!

Same old, same old! I doing the right thing, but do it at wrong way.
As the song said: ''too scared to sail away, but one of these days I'll grow brave and I'll go''. I guess you can't live the life you want for the whole your life. At the end you have to choose between your time or your finances. Every life situation have financial part, and this is nasty! At some fair world you can be just a housewife! Oh, wait this world existed, but someone decides it's not enough for them and screw up it for all!

Chris, Aww, I'm so jealous about the dog play at pool!!! Do you think mine is too small? Maybe this is the problem. If he lie in will fills it almost entirely, and my sister think that's it, but I want to can lie not to swim . I love pirate page, it's so cool! It's worth it to search for kits all these details are awesome! Bravo to your mom for her decision to go to PT! You are good inspiration for her! It is great that you become stronger!
Later I'll read this article about the Lyme, sounds intrigued and make sense, I'm hear this stories for biological weapon few times.

About the book, you are right about the spoilers, maybe we have to warn with *Spoiler or something. . Or if it's too much just to PM me. You are right all countries have similar historical episodes and it's so sad and infuriates that we don't learn one each other.
I can make parallel with US and how the Japanese families were sent to internment camps during World War II. This is what the first idea of the Communists was, but with the power they become more and more cruel. It is in human nature we are predators thirsty for blood. They defile one really good ideology for equality and eliminate social classes. I think it will work very well for the robots one day when they replaced us, because they will be deprived of cruelty and ambition and will be able to build fairly society. Yes we just distance, try to bury the history, removed and destroyed monuments and testimonies which was built for glory of this time. Because taste is bitter and it's not right to judge and blame your forefathers, we can only learn from them and improve.

Oh, corruption is in all levels. We try to fight with it, but unfortunately at the same time we look on it as something usual. System is made very complicated, for every single things no matter health or business you have to prepare bunch of documents and forms (is that sounds you familiar ) , and after that to waiting for approval ridiculously long. You have to be very patient or most people just quit and blame system for their failed. So out there always have some person on a high level which can 'support you' to move you ahead of others if you are agree to give him/her a little monetary stimulus. It's kind of sick way to prove that you are serious about our intentions and deserve it more than other less ambitious.

Jean, thank you so much about your explanation about the pieces of paper. Yes this is something I've always been curious. As you know 52 have few kits with pieces of paper and I'm always wondering what is written on them? I'm always thought its meaning have to be appropriate for the case. I have fears as what about if this is pieces of newspaper or sad poem? How cute to use your mother's old school! Love when old stuff get new life! Oh, looks different depending on view point, sounds so interesting! I wish I was able to see it!
I was watched all the videos at O blog previous year, really great place of inspiration. I don't know actually why I stopped?!

Wave to all, hope you enjoy your summer!