View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 11:25 AM
Crazy about the "O"

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

Morning ladies... It is a nice morning here and I have already had my face time talk with Heather and Hunter. They are both doing well and Heather showed me all the they now have on the ground Uggh!! So I did not tell her what a lovely day it was yesterday and that it was t-shirt weather . People were out cutting the grass and getting the leaves and dead growth cleared from their gardens. I however spent the day fighting with my internet provider and ended spending hours doing that instead of painting and scrapping I should have gone on the hike, it would have been less stressful!! So I talk with the cable company and they tell me to head down to the local Shaw office and pick up the newest modem and replace my old one. It is only a few minutes away, so off I go. Well I get home and open the box and it is the exact same modem that I already have On the phone again and down to the Shaw office to give them a piece of my mind (really I didn't get mad at them ) . Got the new Blue Sky modem and went through all the steps of getting it all set up. Really nice young man that I was talking to earlier called me back to see how it was all going and he said I did everything perfectly Hooray for me!! So I got him to help me set up my android box as it did not seem to be connecting, that was an easy fix. Was there anything else he could help me with? No I didn't think so. Well of course I forgot about DH's computer downstairs and wouldn't you know it, it won't connect no matter what I try. Our son calls as I am working on it and he was happy to help me out, but still nothing was working. It works fine if it is on the wireless, but I can not get it to connect hardwired, which is how DH wants it to be. So for now it is wireless and I will try to fix it today! It better not take too long as I really need to get this painting done and so many other things that never got done yesterday. I feel like the whole day was wasted!! Where is my gaah smiley!!! .

Chris - You are a busy lady!! How wonderful that you got so much done yesterday! It should be a fun day with your Dad tomorrow, hope that you will get the job all completed together! I did have a good talk with DS yesterday and they are excited to go on their Christmas vacation to Disneyworld, but the cost of the passes is astronomical now, good thing they don't do this trip every year! I am not sure if I told everyone here or not, but the grandkids other Grandparents are taking them to Africa in March, they don't know yet, but what lucky kids Isaac and Sadie are!! Makes us feel like we will never be able to measure up now though . Hope your cleaning job goes quickly today!

Nancy - Uggh on having the sickness!! Hope you are feeling much better today! Glad that it was nothing to do with your knee! Hope you get to see the game tonight against the Flames, glad to hear that your Devils are coming out of their funk! Take care of you!!

Ok I best get busy and get everything caught up with today! Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!

Siggie made with products by Maya de Groot