View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 10:16 PM
..aka Ona & lovin' the O

Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Default October challenge #7 - Artist Inspiration

In fairness to all members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points fairly. Thank you!

Hi everyone! Ona here for the October (yes! October already!!!) Artist Inspiration Challenge.

This month I have a piece created by Karen Knutson. Karen has some really gorgeous abstract art on her site and if you are interested please use THIS LINK to go to her site and have a look at some of her art!

The one I picked to use today is an abstract of a bird.

Important Note: Please do not extract or use any part of the original art work shown, you should only be looking at it for inspiration, not copying, but creating your own work based on an idea you gained from looking at this piece.

What drew me to this piece initially were the pretty colours and the various shapes that I could see in the background. I started my layout using some similar shapes but the my muse took me down a different path! I ended up using the initial pretty pinks colours that I liked and the circle shapes.

Credits: Summer Haze - Collection by emeto design

How does this piece inspire you? Is it the colours as well, or the bird, or the other shapes within the art piece. We are all different and we are all inspired by different things so I am really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!

RULES:
- Use the artwork posted above to create your layout, and TELL ME in this thread what you used for your inspiration.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 7 gallery by midnight PST 31 October 2018 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Hope you will come and join me and looking forward to seeing your pages!

Last edited by wombat146; 10-01-2018 at 02:03 AM.