Forum :: Oscraps.com

Forum :: Oscraps.com (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/index.php)
-   March 2017 Challenges (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=422)
-   -   Challenge #4 Photo swap - March 2017 (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34467)

veer 03-01-2017 03:50 PM

Challenge #4 Photo swap - March 2017

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps0xcmh3wc.jpg

We all have these photos that we love for what they remind us of.
But sometimes, we just don't know how to scrap them. It may be because of:
- the colors: you don't have a kit to match or can't see an obvious contrast to highlight your picture
- the subject: you just can't figure out how to layer your picture
- the quality of the photo: blurred, faded tones, erased parts (on old photos)...
- the photo itself: bad angle, unwanted people or things appearing on the photo...
- the emotion it brings back...

So, why not ask one of your scrapping friends to play with your photos?
:bump2:

That is exactly what we are going to do this month: scrap each other photos in our own style.
Every player (participant) will:
1- Scrap a photo from another participant
2- Send a photo to another participant

************************************************** *************************************
HOW TO PLAY

To keep things easy and allow everyone to play during the whole month, we will proceed very simply:
1- Reply to this thread to say you want to play!
2- Then send your photo to the person before you (see below how to send your photo).
3- Post your layout in the Challenge #4 gallery.
4- Send the original file (the big one, full size and full resolution) to the person who gave you her pictures.

************************************************** *************************************

And don't forget to follow the usual challenges' guidelines to qualify for a discount coupon by the end of the month:
- Scrap a page with the picture of your teammate!
- You must use 80% Oscraps products (don't forget the Freebies section of our store).
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by the end of the month.
- Post a link back to your layout in this thread, and indicates who's photo you have been playing with ;)
- Remember to update the monthly tracking thread to be eligible for your coupon.
- Have fun ;)

How to send your photo: upload your photo on a file hosting platform (Dropbox, Photobucket, Free File Hosting...) and send the link by PM to the person before you.
Feel free to add any information on your photos if you think that it can help, i.e. date, people, place...

Here you can see how this challenge works

http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps085bv0al.jpg

veer 03-01-2017 03:52 PM

HOW TO PLAY
To keep things easy and allow everyone to play during the whole month, we will proceed very simply:
1- Reply to this thread to say you want to play!
2- Then send your photo to the person before you (see below how to send your photo).
3- Post your layout in the Challenge #4 gallery.
4- Send the original file (the big one, full size and full resolution) to the person who gave you her pictures.

zlemon 03-01-2017 10:23 PM

okay, i'll play who do I get the photo from? And do I send you a photo Veer? Or wait for the next one to play?

veer 03-02-2017 04:36 AM

Yes you need to sent me a photo :peace:

veer 03-02-2017 04:37 AM

1.Veer
2.Zlemon sent picture to Veer

NancyP 03-02-2017 07:17 AM

Arn't we suppose to post the photo here that we send? For instance, wouldn't Zlemon post a photo and state "this is the photo I want someone to scrap for me." Just wondering.

mary-lynne 03-05-2017 08:47 AM

Just send a photo to the person in front of you (your choice of photo)...so you should send to ZLemon! Next person to join will send one to you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NancyP (Post 539584)
Arn't we suppose to post the photo here that we send? For instance, wouldn't Zlemon post a photo and state "this is the photo I want someone to scrap for me." Just wondering.

kaklei 03-05-2017 12:27 PM

I am in

I just sent my photo in PM to NancyP, is that right?

NancyP 03-05-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zlemon (Post 539555)
okay, i'll play who do I get the photo from? And do I send you a photo Veer? Or wait for the next one to play?

zlemon; I was actually only asking a question, but kaklei was sweet enough to send me a photo, so I will go ahead and play. Let me look through my photos and I will get one off to you. Sorry for the confusion.
What is the best way to send a photo?????

felis 03-06-2017 04:49 AM

I'll play too. Kaklei I'll try to send you my photo today.

NancyP, you need to upload your photo to some file hosting platform (Dropbox, Photobucket, Free File Hosting...) and send the link by PM, like Veer is explain.
My personal choice is to use Pinterest Private board, because allows me to upload photos in full size and keep them private, for example in Photobucket they will be visible for everybody. But all depends of your own choice, choose platform that you are familiar and make you feel comfortable! Is not supposed to post the photo here, because idea is other to can see it after is scraped from someone else not before that, or wouldn't be so interesting, but if you don't use any other photo site or hosting platform, then you post it here, no one objects. Hope I was helpful for you! Have a fun!