Forum :: Oscraps.com

Forum :: Oscraps.com (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/index.php)
-   O Games (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Which smartphone do you use? (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37443)

Traumelfe 01-07-2019 01:13 AM

Which smartphone do you use?

Which smartphone do you use?
I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) and I love it.

Madi 01-07-2019 03:04 AM

I just moved from my samsung s4 to an iphone6.,
And still getting used to it. But i love the camera!

marijke 01-07-2019 03:31 AM

When my son buy a new iPhone ... his old one comes to me :)
now I have an iPhone5S ...
and indeed Madi ... the camera from iPhone6 is superb!

faerywings 01-07-2019 04:06 AM

Mine is a Samsung too, but no idea what kind. It is a couple of years old but it does what I need it to do :)

Every once in a while I see that commercial for the phone with the 5 cameras-- and I start to drool a bit however.

Madi 01-07-2019 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marijke (Post 597471)

That is how i got mine, maya upgraded to a model 8 and gave me her 6

AnikA68 01-07-2019 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marijke (Post 597471)

Same for me.
Normally we have 4 contracts every 2 years with a brand new mobile phone. Dh and I were the Samsung guys. My Son and daughter the Apple guys (especially my daughter). But 2 years ago I decided I donĀ“t need every 2 years a new mobile phone and get the old one from my daughter. Her mobile phones are most of the time in a better shape than those of my son.
At the moment I have an Iphone 6 plus and never want to leave Iphone. She has the new Iphone X( but I have to wait until next year to get it). But she already told me "you will not understand that phone". Thanks for the trust in my tech skills.

twinsmomflor 01-07-2019 06:07 AM

I have iphone6 plus. I need the plus to see better my emails, texts specially for work. I used to upgrade more often my old work paid for it... but not any more

Jeannette 01-07-2019 08:32 AM

I have a Samsung, not sure what kind it is. I'm having some battery issues the last few months, and it is getting really slow, but as long as it is working, I won't buy a new one.

VickiStegall 01-07-2019 08:34 AM

I'm an iPhone user for sure. Mostly because I don't like change and I don't want to have to learn a new setup lol And, all of my apps over the years...

taxed4ever 01-07-2019 09:27 AM

I am an iphone user too! Mine is the iPhone 6 and I like the larger screen, not sure if I will upgrade anytime soon I really like this one! It fits into my wallet perfectly and now I no longer carry a purse (which has improved my sore neck and back!) My wallet has a clip handle that I can attach my keys to so I have everything I need with me all the time. With all the facetime chats that I do the iPhone is just the better choice for me.