Forum :: Oscraps.com

Forum :: Oscraps.com (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Need Help? Ask here! (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Suggestion Box (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30874)

VickiStegall 02-16-2015 04:08 PM

Suggestion Box

We always want to know what we can do to improve our customers/members experience. Use this thread to submit your suggestions for improvement or even to just tell us what we're doing right. :)

We may not be able to implement them all, but we'll sure take a look and see what we can do!

SharLamb 02-16-2015 05:15 PM

At first I couldn't think of a thing. BUT (there's always a "but" isn't there?) one thing I would like to see is all of the challenges showing in the "New Posts" all the time. I usually have to pop over to the Forum when I want to post. I don't know if that's possible, and it really does sound like a First World Whine now that I see it in B&W, but you asked! LOL

This is a beautifully organized site, and very easy to negotiate. Thanks for all your hard work, AND being willing to take suggestions.

VickiStegall 02-16-2015 05:45 PM

I don't think that's possible because the "new posts" is activated by well, um, new posts - when someone has posted in a thread since the last time you were here.

And, thank you! both for your kind words and for your suggestion - maybe someone else will have an idea on how we might make that happen.

SharLamb 02-16-2015 06:11 PM

LOL...I figured. But as long as we're making wish lists....

petey111 02-16-2015 08:12 PM

Get more people to post layouts more often! Lol I'm helpful aren't i?

VickiStegall 02-16-2015 08:40 PM

lol y'all

Ellen 02-17-2015 02:27 AM

the one thing I would like to see in the shop is a button that says

" this is in your stash already"

this would prevent us from buying things double.:p so we can spend that money on something else in the shop.

wish nr. 2 : a button at the bottom of the pages to go to the top so you don't have to scroll all the way back to the top.

wish nr.3 : ( all good things come in 3's) a wee bit more time in between posting . Specially in the games section you get :"you have to wait x seconds before you can
post again " and boy do 10 or 20 seconds last a long time then .

wish nr. 3 : more tutorials like we had from Ona

As for what you're doing right..have you got all day?

The way new people get made to feel welcome and become a family member if they wish so.
The amount of comments that are given in the gallery - you don't feel you're wasting your time by posting in this gallery-people do look at it.
The number of sales that are offered by all those generous designers.
The fact that there's always someone around to give answers to questions-
Great international community .
The willingness of members to share how they produce a certain layout- and then specially the aA-team is brilliant at this.
All the work that goes on behind the scenes to make this community tick like clockwork

so hats off to Owner -CT's and Designers

ritacica 02-17-2015 03:27 AM

Thank you for your comments and suggestions Ellen! :hug:

madigirl 02-17-2015 05:17 AM

Okay, loving the O! We have a great community!

But I do have some suggestions/wishes for the shop (only noticed this because I did a research paper on online webshops)
1. ‘you have already bought this’ option
2. See the designers name under the product preview on the home page/new products section. Sometimes with new designers, I’m not familiar with their previews so I’m wondering who’s product it is.
3. I’m wondering why the shop shows a quantity box? Since all products are digital and you cannot by for someone else (except a gift certificate) because of PU?
4. Add the sort by price option?

faerywings 02-17-2015 05:34 AM

Momma O- I think the store/community is amazing!! :love:

I am going to agree with Maya's second suggestion, and if there was some way to do that in the HAPS too. I'll scroll down through the new releases and I would love to know who the designer is.