Forum :: Oscraps.com

Forum :: Oscraps.com (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Entertainment Zone (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=489)
-   -   Fall TV Season? (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39919)

faerywings 09-24-2020 05:54 AM

Fall TV Season?

Does anyone have any idea if shows will be coming back at all? I know that Fear The Walking Dead and the new limited series spin-off are both supposed to be starting in October. Other than that, I have not seen or heard if any of the network shows will be back.

I hope that at least a few come back because hubby and I have about 3-4 shows we are watching on streaming service and other than West Wing, they aren't all that good.

zanthia 09-24-2020 11:40 AM

i know that this is us and greys anatomy are filming - think this is u s is coming back end of october and greys in november and greys supposed will do something with covid too

Cherylndesigns 09-24-2020 02:05 PM

:noidea::behindsofa:I have no idea. Everything is just so screwy right now! Will it ever be normal again? And I don't mean "the new normal".

VickiStegall 09-24-2020 05:38 PM

I'm excited to see Walking Dead coming back.

The Masked Singer is back and we like it. I was rather shocked to see all the people in the audience though! No way you're getting me in there.

faerywings 09-25-2020 05:16 AM

Same, Vicki- no way would I be in an audience like that!

zanthia 09-25-2020 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VickiStegall (Post 640774)
I'm excited to see Walking Dead coming back.

The Masked Singer is back and we like it. I was rather shocked to see all the people in the audience though! No way you're getting me in there.

there was NO audience - d id you watch the emmys it was like that in the beginning - using old footage

i am too looking forward to walking dead and the new spinoff - maggie is supposed to be back this season

VickiStegall 09-25-2020 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zanthia (Post 640803)
there was NO audience - d id you watch the emmys it was like that in the beginning - using old footage

i am too looking forward to walking dead and the new spinoff - maggie is supposed to be back this season

Oh that is so interesting! They fooled us....

faerywings 09-26-2020 06:30 AM

Is anyone watching Ratched on Netflix?

VickiStegall 09-26-2020 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faerywings (Post 640828)
Is anyone watching Ratched on Netflix?

No, but I'm curious about it.

I am watching Utopia on Prime - it is bonkers and twisted and kind of humorous and a nice (evil, bad, whatever) escape from our current reality lol

zanthia 09-27-2020 04:21 PM

have not watched ratched yet - its has got some really bad reviews but i still want to see it .

last night watched the movie Enola holmes on netfilx - really good

anyone planning on watching new fargo with chris rock - will be recording it tonight