PDA

View Full Version : Have a question? Ask it here....

VickiStegall
03-19-2020, 09:37 PM
Need help? We are ready, willing and able! Just ask away...

Mary Davies
03-20-2020, 01:52 PM
I have uploaded my page to the gallery and then to the scrap a list of birthday treats challenge .... how do I get my page into the Oscraps Birthday Gallery I cant see where to put it.Thank you.

taxed4ever
03-20-2020, 03:32 PM
When you upload your page and you choose members gallery to upload it to, just click the upload/submit button (the first one, not the one at the very bottom of the page) then you can choose other categories to load your page to, before clicking the bottom upload button. Hope this makes sense!

marijke
03-20-2020, 03:58 PM
I have uploaded my page to the gallery and then to the scrap a list of birthday treats challenge .... how do I get my page into the Oscraps Birthday Gallery I cant see where to put it.Thank you.

I can change it for you ...

ptabbert
03-20-2020, 06:19 PM
Can I use multiple codes in the store or do I have to check out separately for each code (e.g. I have a code for 15% off Snickerdoodle and I won a free bundle from Manu)? Thanks!

timounette
03-20-2020, 06:23 PM
You have to use coupons separately.
Enjoy your shopping

wombat146
03-20-2020, 07:23 PM

For future reference Mary, when you go to upload a layout, the default is always to the Members Gallery (on the upload first screen) ............... you can change this to the actual gallery you want to upload the layout to, for instance, to a particular challenge gallery. No matter which gallery you select at this point, it will ALWAYS be placed into the Members Gallery (ie your own gallery). So for the birthday event challenges, simply change the gallery from Members to Birthday (on the first screen) and then follow the normal steps to upload from there. :)

This helps to stay within the 5 layouts/day limits as well..... if you were to keep the Members Gallery on the first page of the upload screen, and then select the Birthday Gallery on the second screen, it would be counted as TWO uploads, whereas, if you select the actual challenge gallery on the first screen, it would just be counted as one upload (even though it would appear in both galleries). It can get confusing so I hope I have explained it well enough. xx

VickiStegall
03-20-2020, 07:35 PM

Upload your layouts to the Birthday Party category like this:

https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=497&stc=1&d=1584750875

ptabbert
03-20-2020, 08:09 PM
Thanks timounette!

You have to use coupons separately.
Enjoy your shopping

Mary Davies
04-21-2020, 04:40 AM
Just seen this Thank you Ona.x

Mary Davies
04-21-2020, 04:42 AM
Thank you.x