PDA

View Full Version : Important message about grand prizes

wombat146
12-02-2019, 07:38 PM
During our 12 Day Christmas Event here at Oscraps, there will be 8 challenges and 4 games that need to be completed in order for you to be eligible for a Grand Prize (a total of 12 events).

Each day a new Challenge or Game will be posted at PST midnight.

To be eligible for a Grand Prize you will need to participate in all the games before they are closed off as they will be locked at that time.

GAMES close at PST 11.59 pm 13 December, 2019.
(No other games will be posted after this time.)

CHALLENGES close at PST 11.59 pm 31 December, 2019.
(No other challenges will be posted after Day 12 of the event.)

So you have all month to complete the challenges, but only 13 days participate in or complete the games.

Please remember to keep updating your Challenge/Games Tracking Thread (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38697) as that is where we will be selecting our Grand Prize winners from.

Have fun and if you have any questions about this, please ask them here. :)

felis
12-03-2019, 04:43 AM
Thank you for makes that clear, Ona!
I'm not sure do I'll be able to finished all, but wants to tell others, even if you are feeling overwhelmed at this time of the year with all decorations, presents shopping, and ending of the year tasks

give a try! Practice as much as you can as every challenge and game have lovely prizes especially for it, so it's still worth it even if you can join only partly!

Thank you to all designers and to Mama O for their generosity! And for the time of all Cherry Os that makes this party happens and rock! :drum:
:champagne:champagne

faerywings
12-03-2019, 05:21 AM
Thank you for the clarification, Ona.
Felis-- true words! I am not able to complete all of the challenges and games, but what I miss on that end I make up in laughing and creating on the other side. The O-Games always make me smile as well as the very festive Gallery

wombat146
12-03-2019, 06:16 AM
Thanks Felis, just wanted to clarify so no one misses out. Hopefully you will be able to finish all of them but I totally agree that there a lot of prizes to be won without winning a Grand Prize, and of course there will be a lot of fun to be had as well! :) Enjoy! xx

felis
12-03-2019, 06:34 AM
It's very helpful note, as it's easy to not pay attention that the games ends at the middle of the month and only challenges will run whole month.
I'll give my best but seriously I doubt to can make more than 5 pages. This absolutely not discourage me because as I said have lot of fun (and presents), so big thanks!

VickiStegall
12-03-2019, 10:24 PM
Thanks for your sweetness Felis!

And, you are most welcome! I love this event and the fun we have with it!