PDA

View Full Version : Win Your Wish - FAQ

VickiStegall
03-11-2019, 01:39 PM
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/images/D/2019-Oscraps-WinYourWish-forum.jpg

We are gearing up to celebrate our 13th Birthday!
And, to get everyone in the mood we are
GRANTING WISHES!

So, while it may be our birthday, YOU all will be the WINNERS!
Afterall, we wouldn't be here without you!

Thank you for an amazing 13 years!!!

How to win.....

All you have to do is visit each participating designer's shop, pick your favorite item (or thirteen). Then post that item - either a picture or a link (or even better, both!) in their individual designer thread here in the forums. Only one item per post please. The more you post the more chances you have to win!

You can find the threads here:

https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=496 (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=496)

Please note that ALL participating designers threads are posted here. Please do not create your own threads for other designers.

Post your wish items in the forum by
Wednesday, March 20 at 11:59 PM EST.
Winners posted on March 21, 2019

Do you have a question on how all this works? Feel free to post in this thread. We'll be happy to help.

---------------------------------------------
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:

Q: "I'm taking it that you are not serious about more than 1 post per designer???"
A: You may certainly wish for more than one item in each designer's thread, just make sure that each wish is on a separate post. :)

Q: "Are there any restrictions on what we choose? Like no collabs, no bundles... or can we choose anything we want?"
A: Please read each designer's post carefully as they may have put some restrictions in there, but it is up to each designer to decide what wishes they will grant. So have fun everyone!

wombat146
03-14-2019, 08:04 PM
:bliss::party::love:

Bagheertje
03-15-2019, 03:40 AM
Hi Vicki!
Happy 13th to Oscraps!:bday

Are there any restrictions on what we choose? Like no collabs, no bundles... or can we choose anything we want? :noidea:

GGGarden
03-15-2019, 10:02 AM
How fun is this!:o

felis
03-15-2019, 11:34 AM
Thank you so much to all designers for their generosity!
Also my scraping process is to look at some kit and then match it with my pics, so now I have plenty of new ideas for layouts! So cool!
Happy birth day O :blast:

Broomy
03-15-2019, 06:24 PM
I'm taking it that you are not serious about more than 1 post per designer???

wombat146
03-15-2019, 07:42 PM
Hi Vicki!
Happy 13th to Oscraps!:bday

Are there any restrictions on what we choose? Like no collabs, no bundles... or can we choose anything we want? :noidea:

Patricia, I will check with Vicki :)

wombat146
03-15-2019, 07:45 PM
I'm taking it that you are not serious about more than 1 post per designer???

Yes, you can wish for several things from each designer, just one item per post though. :) As Vicki said in her opening post, "Only one item per post please. The more you post the more chances you have to win!" Have fun! :high5:

Madge
03-15-2019, 07:50 PM
PU v CU, kit v bundle, single designer v collaboration? 1-13 entries per designer?

Thanks for offering us this wonderful chance!

Madge
03-15-2019, 07:52 PM
Well, that is what happens when I write a post but come back later to publish it without checking what was written while I was away from the laptop! ;)

wombat146
03-15-2019, 08:06 PM
PU v CU, kit v bundle, single designer v collaboration? 1-13 entries per designer?

Thanks for offering us this wonderful chance!

Well, that is what happens when I write a post but come back later to publish it without checking what was written while I was away from the laptop! ;)

Hi there, yes, more than one wish per designer, but please use separate posts for each item....... and just trying to get clarification for the CU and bundles..... some designers have that in their own posts, like Vicki Robinson, but I am waiting to hear from the store owner as to whether there is a restriction on these things overall. :) Will post back here when I hear something. Have fun!! :)

wombat146
03-15-2019, 11:09 PM
After chatting with Vicki (store owner), please check that you read each designer's post carefully as they may have put some restrictions in there. It is virtually up to the designer to decide what wishes they will grant. :) So have fun everyone!

Dady
03-16-2019, 08:10 AM
Happy 13th to Oscraps!

webfrau
03-16-2019, 03:47 PM
Please note that ALL participating designers threads are posted here. Please do not create your own threads for other designers.

It looks like someone has created some 'non-official' threads for other designers and duplicated some existing designer threads. I think this may be causing some confusion as others have replied to those threads. It would be good if admin could remove them.

AZK
03-16-2019, 04:08 PM
It looks like someone has created some 'non-official' threads for other designers and duplicated some existing designer threads. I think this may be causing some confusion as others have replied to those threads. It would be good if admin could remove them.

I'm on it! I have messaged the user and am in the process of messaging those who replied to her threads. I've also deleted the incorrect threads.

Good luck with the official threads!

wombat146
03-16-2019, 06:23 PM
I'm on it! I have messaged the user and am in the process of messaging those who replied to her threads. I've also deleted the incorrect threads.

thanks Angie! xx

Becki
03-16-2019, 11:09 PM
Wow, happy birthday!! Lucky #13! :D

nightshadow
03-17-2019, 12:40 PM
I'm just now beginning to recover from a bad fall on Tuesday, I'm so glad I didn't miss this!

Our Designers are so amazingly generous! Thank you all!!
Happy, Happy Birthday to OScraps!!!!

:HapBirth:

VickiStegall
03-17-2019, 03:13 PM

Thanks Angie!

sandra-9663
03-18-2019, 09:10 AM
Hi ..
Sorry to be a dunce, but I can't figure out how to post a picture of the product. I'm trying to post in the thread for Vicki Robinson. Thanks for any help!!
Sandra
:-)
P.S. .. I found the Sticky in the Forum: "HOW TO: Attach a jpeg file from your PC to a post" .. but, I don't see an "Advanced" button, or an "Attach Files" Section. .. Maybe it's because I'm a newbie, and maybe I don't have access to "Advanced" yet?
(When I click on "Go Advanced", I can see "Additional Options", but I only see "Miscellaneous Options" and "Thread Subscription".)

felis
03-18-2019, 11:04 AM
Hi ..
Sorry to be a dunce, but I can't figure out how to post a picture of the product. I'm trying to post in the thread for Vicki Robinson. Thanks for any help!!
Sandra
P.S. .. I found the Sticky in the Forum: "HOW TO: Attach a jpeg file from your PC to a post" .. but, I don't see an "Advanced" button, or an "Attach Files" Section. .. Maybe it's because I'm a newbie, and maybe I don't have access to "Advanced" yet?
(When I click on "Go Advanced", I can see "Additional Options", but I only see "Miscellaneous Options" and "Thread Subscription".)

Hi Sandra, please don't worry to ask us anytime for anything, here always have someone that will love to help you.

See this thread (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32641) and do the same things, but with the product image.

Or Which browser do you use?! See do the HTML editor work and use the formula

[ URL= the kit url ] [ IMG]image address, right click with the mouse onto image to get it [ /IMG][ /URL]

sandra-9663
03-18-2019, 03:48 PM
Hi felis,
Thank You So Much!!!
I'm using Firefox.
I did a right-click on the product image, and selected "Copy Image Location".
In my post, I clicked on the Insert Image Icon, and pasted the location.
Voila!
It worked!!!!
Thank You!!!!
Sandra

VickiStegall
03-18-2019, 08:57 PM
Hi felis,
Thank You So Much!!!
I'm using Firefox.
Voila!
It worked!!!!
Thank You!!!!
Sandra

Glad you got it!

Thanks, Felis!

wombat146
03-19-2019, 12:42 AM
Posting an image and linking is done the same way, whether it be a layout in the gallery, or a product in the store. :)

I have updated the tutorial to cover both, you can view it HERE (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=509178#post509178)

felis
03-19-2019, 10:43 AM
Hi felis,
Thank You So Much!!!
I'm using Firefox.
Voila!
It worked!!!!
Thank You!!!!
Sandra

For nothing, always pleasure to help! Yes it have small differences "Copy Image Location" on Firefox is ''Copy image address'' at chrome, but basically the HTML formula is the same.

Glad you got it! Thanks, Felis!

Oh Vicky, you're so sweet , but not to me Ona is wrote great instruction I just know where to find it. So all applause to her, please!

lchaby
03-19-2019, 05:15 PM
Question: I can't copy the image of the item that I would to post in each one's thread. How do you get the copy of the kit or item in your message?

AZK
03-19-2019, 06:43 PM
Question: I can't copy the image of the item that I would to post in each one's thread. How do you get the copy of the kit or item in your message?

You had to have a post count of at least 5 to be able to do so, and once you had that, your first post worked. Your second one would have worked too, except I think you tried so many times that the code got jumbled. I hope you don't mind, but I took out the mixed up part and left the image and the link.

Let us know if that wasn't what you needed. Good luck with the rest of your wishes!

wombat146
03-19-2019, 10:53 PM
For nothing, always pleasure to help! Yes it have small differences "Copy Image Location" on Firefox is ''Copy image address'' at chrome, but basically the HTML formula is the same.

Oh Vicky, you're so sweet , but not to me Ona is wrote great instruction I just know where to find it. So all applause to her, please!

Thank you for your sweet comment Felis, it is just a great help when members pop in to help others find things, so thank you to you as well! :)

felis
03-19-2019, 11:54 PM
Thank you for your sweet comment Felis, it is just a great help when members pop in to help others find things, so thank you to you as well! :)
The pleasure is mine! It's not a big deal to show someone where to look. And as faster someone got respond, as sooner will can continue with the fun! The encouragement make us community.

VickiStegall
03-20-2019, 06:07 PM
lol, well, going to the trouble of finding it and sharing it, is deserving of thanks too

sandra-9663
03-25-2019, 10:38 PM
testing - uploading an image from my computer

Ona, I replied to your message, but my reply isn't showing up in my "sent messages", so I'm not sure if you got my reply.
(I think I just fixed that by checking the box in my "Edit Options".)

I was able to upload an image from my computer. The image is 600x600 and 228KB.

I can see "Attach Files" in the Additional Options area. I clicked on "Manage Attachments". A new window popped up, and I clicked on "Browse", selected a jpg image from my computer files, and clicked on "Upload". The name of the jpg image was listed in the "Attach Files" section. When I clicked on "Preview", I could see the name of the file, but not the actual image. When I posted, the image is not here, just the name of the file. (I can see the image when I click on the name.)

UPDATE:: (thank you for the help!!) .. I did a right-click on the link (the blue file name in the "Attached Images"), but I didn't see an "image location" to copy. But, there was a "link location". (I'm using Firefox.) I selected the "copy link location", and pasted it into the "Insert Image" (the yellow box icon). . . now I can see the image!! . .

https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=151&stc=1&d=1553600635

felis
03-26-2019, 05:07 AM
Hi, Sandra, Did you saw that this tutorial continue at the second post, as you explain it you are made only post #1 (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37822), please see here #2 (https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=603631&postcount=2) . Hope this to help!

wombat146
03-26-2019, 09:03 AM
Excellent Sandra!! thanks for your help in testing it out for me. :)

And thank you Felis for pointing Sandra in the right direction as well! :)