PDA

View Full Version : {WINNER ANNOUNCED} Day 3 What If I Had | Game

veer
11-25-2018, 02:27 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/nLWxgBGx/Oscraps-Merry-and-Bright-Banner-800.jpg

Welcome to Day 3 of our 12 Days of Christmas!

Today we have a fun game called the "What if i had" game.

I will start off this game, and all you have to do is just answer with .... "What if i had" .
and you fill it further.

I hope you have fun with this and hope you will join this funny game

Prizes for the Games will be given out by the Buddy the O Elf during the 12 day period. Games will close at PST Midnight December 12 2018.

So i start with What if i had a million dollar to spent...

What if I had 1 million dollars: I would first buy a nice house on the edge of a river. I would make my family happy with a part. And then I would mainly give money to foundations for animal welfare and foundations for sick children.
Certainly no money for luxury for myself, only that I can live carefree, but especially that other people are helped with it.
As Bruno Mars give money to 24K people to deliver a Thanksgiving meal, I would give money to homeless people for a meal. That would make me so happy!

What if I ended up on an uninhabited island, which island would that be for you and what would you take with you ?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

what if I could turn myself into an animal, which animal would you want to be?

If I could live my life again, what would I do differently?

what if, a dream could become a reality, which dream may happen to you?

What if, i could be a color, wich color would that be ?

nightshadow
12-03-2018, 12:05 AM
Oh...this is a difficult question to answer. First there are so many things I would like to do, and second, so surprising, but 1 million dollars does not stretch as far as it used to. Let me try.

1. After consulting with a financial expert I would like to put away enough of the million dollars to ensure a worry-free retirement (if that's possible).
2. With whatever is left I would like to donate it to worthy charities, which ever is most in need.

Pups_r_Paps
12-03-2018, 12:41 AM
What if I had a million dollars to spend... I’d buy a house near Savannah (Skidaway Island) and then set up a trust or something that would earn money for a specific animal charity that I support - Wolf Haven.

pearlsgirl
12-03-2018, 01:45 AM
What if I had a million dollars to spend....

Firstly I would pay off our mortgage. Then top up my boys' university funds. Then put some money away for retirement. And then give some to a charity that supports vulnerable children and families. I might treat myself to a few craft items as well!!!

KAPOH
12-03-2018, 01:46 AM
WHAT IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS TO SPEND?
I'd also consult a financial expert to help me put the million in some type of SAFE investment that would earn a specific amount of income each year. I'd take the earnings and anonymously donate that amount each year to various causes you hear about in the news: ie: buy bullet proof vests for police dogs; replace an aging fire truck of a small town volunteer fire department; get an electric wheel chair for a paralyzed vet; buy computers for a one-room school house; or just go into the local McDonalds and pay for the orders of the next 10 people in line. Small one-on-one type donations to give directly to help people/organizations in need or just to brighten someone's day. "Pay it forward."

Toucan Scraps
12-03-2018, 01:49 AM

I'd fund our local In Harmony music program so it can include all the children in town, and not just one zone.

cfile
12-03-2018, 03:17 AM
What if i had a million dollar to spent... I would like to travel. I would also to pay off the bills of my imediate family (brother and sister in law) and a few special friends, buy a one level house close to where family lives and I then would donate some money to St. Jude's Children's hospital. Lovely to dream isn't it?

Hildy
12-03-2018, 03:22 AM
If I had a million dollars or euros......... certainly I will give to Restos du Coeur (it's a French association that gives more than 130 millions meals a year) and to Scientific Research
"CNRS" Pasteur Institute "and students in the field, because the galleys there are alas.And of course to my family that goes without saying! Here is, I do not speak if I had two million dollars hihihihihi! !!!

Si j'avais un million de dollars ou d'euros à dépenser ......... certes je donnerai aux Restos du Coeur ( c'est une association Française qui donne plus de 130 millions de repas par an ) et à La Recherche Scientifique
" CNRS " Institut Pasteur "et aux étudiants dans le domaine, car les galères il y en a hélas .Et bien sûr à ma famille ça va de soi ! Voilà voilà, je vous parle pas si j'avais deux millions de dollars hihihihihi!!!!

webfrau
12-03-2018, 03:34 AM

OK I'm taking the spend bit literally (i.e not save wisely for a better future, blow the lot). I'd travel the world visiting people I've met online. I'd visit all the best quilt shows & shops, the best and biggest fibre festivals, the graves of my ancestors, and the architectural and cultural wonders of the world. I might even invite some friends and family along.

AnikA68
12-03-2018, 05:01 AM
What if i had a million dollar to spent...
I would by a house to my parents and a perfect house for older people for my mother in law. A huge house where all the family members can live together.
I would donate thousends of Euros to Gaza and Syria.
I would buy an Audi TT roadstar just for me.
An Audi Q5 for my husband.
A mustang for my son.
MY daughter is driving what you give her:becky:
I think I´m over a million.
If there is m ony left, I put it aside

hoodsmom
12-03-2018, 05:11 AM
What if I had what I think I really want - more time? I would still not get enough done!

Madi
12-03-2018, 05:29 AM
:redface: If i had a million euros to spend ...

I would go shopping with maybe 10.000 in cash and just shop. Never thinking can i afford that, do i need that but just shop shop shop.
Nothing online only in stores.
And when i am done i could think of what to do with the rest.

Maybe not the december/christmas spirit :redface:

faerywings
12-03-2018, 05:30 AM
What if I had a million dollar to spend...

First thing I would do is pay off our debt. Medical bills are insane... Then I would pay off my kids' student loans/tuition. After that, my mortgage would be gone. *If* there is any money left over (a million bucks doesn't go that far any more, does it? :pound: ) I would donate to Lyme Disease Research and various animal rescue organizations.
If I can squeeze out a little more after that, I'd like some new carpet in my house and my hallway painted.

faerywings
12-03-2018, 05:31 AM

1. I like that idea very much.

2. It goes fast, doesn't it!

faerywings
12-03-2018, 05:34 AM
WHAT IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS TO SPEND?
I'd also consult a financial expert to help me put the million in some type of SAFE investment that would earn a specific amount of income each year. I'd take the earnings and anonymously donate that amount each year to various causes you hear about in the news: ie: buy bullet proof vests for police dogs; replace an aging fire truck of a small town volunteer fire department; get an electric wheel chair for a paralyzed vet; buy computers for a one-room school house; or just go into the local McDonalds and pay for the orders of the next 10 people in line. Small one-on-one type donations to give directly to help people/organizations in need or just to brighten someone's day. "Pay it forward."
Those small direct donations would mean so much to those people/groups. My dad is a volunteer firefighter and I remember him always having to go out on Fund Drives to raise money when I was a kid. Of course, when I was a kid, I though they were "Fun Drives" and wanted to go with him :p

sammdc
12-03-2018, 05:47 AM
What if I had a million dollars to spend...
I would retire from full time work and spend more time helping to look after my grand children, my Mum and Dad and my in-laws. I would also do a photography course and learn how to use my camera better.
I would volunteer at my grand daughters school and help with the little ones who need help with their reading.

veer
12-03-2018, 05:47 AM
Oh nice how everyone wants to spend their money

genie
12-03-2018, 06:09 AM
If I had a million dollars
I would give a some to my family,
invest some to insure our retirement
and would give some to charity.

felis
12-03-2018, 06:12 AM
If i had a million euros to spend ...
that's easy, I would make traveling vet cabinet for free castration.So will can go in every village. I wouldn't ask people anything and never judge them, so they will castrate their pets, instead to left babies to grown up homeless.

faerywings
12-03-2018, 06:35 AM
Oh nice how everyone wants to spend their money
I am not surprised at all that everyone wants to donate and help others. Oscraps has the best members! :love:

Dady
12-03-2018, 07:18 AM
What if I had a million dollars to spend ....
I would help my family members who are in difficulty and I would give to the cancer research institutes and animal welfare!

easyeyes4you
12-03-2018, 07:39 AM
If I had a million dollars to spend I would first make sure it was well invested, so it would always be there...then I would pay off any debt I had, and then I would look first to my family and see if anyone needed help. Having money would allow me to give to charity, which is not possible with todays financial situation ... I would give to St. Jude Hospital, and Haven Humane which are 2 charities I give to now when I have a chance, and then would look to others that spoke to my heart... A million dollars would probably also allow me to travel the world a bit, which I would love to do.

VickiStegall
12-03-2018, 07:48 AM
I am not surprised at all that everyone wants to donate and help others. Oscraps has the best members! :love:

I 100% agree!

VickiStegall
12-03-2018, 07:49 AM
If I had a million dollars to spend, I'd do all the normal pay off bills, donate, etc and then I would host an Oscraps get together somewhere beautiful and help pay for the trip for all members who want to come:)

mary-lynne
12-03-2018, 08:06 AM
If I had a million dollars to spend, I would give half to charity and take my extended family on a variety of trips, so that we could spend quality time together.

BrightEyes
12-03-2018, 08:55 AM
If I had a million dollars to spend, I would pay of my mortgage and help family members with some of their financial needs. I would also help fund medical research for cancer, diabetes, and strokes.

garrynkim
12-03-2018, 08:56 AM
If I had a million dollars...I would move to Oregon where my family has property in the mountains and build a cabin and retire there. I'd move all my kids and grandchild there too!

01lousmith
12-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Ok, I may have misunderstood, but I thought it could be anything not just a million dollars. Someone tell me if I'm wrong, please.

So:
What if I had... a machine to turn back time?

If I had such a machine, I would keep everything just the same. It might not be perfect but i's pretty good and I'd be too scared to mess things up by trying to change something in the past.

nobles
12-03-2018, 09:27 AM
What if I had 1 million dollars to spend....
I would buy a nice little vacation house in the alpine area. Then I would donate to the Kantha Bopha Children's Hospitals, to some research centres for cancer and epilepsy in dogs. For me, I would buy a new high-end computer and travel to Australia and New Zealand.

nightshadow
12-03-2018, 09:49 AM
Ok, I may have misunderstood, but I thought it could be anything not just a million dollars. Someone tell me if I'm wrong, please.

So:
What if I had... a machine to turn back time?

If I had such a machine, I would keep everything just the same. It might not be perfect but i's pretty good and I'd be too scared to mess things up by trying to change something in the past.

Hi Lou,

I think it's just a million dollars. Where is buddy??? Help please.

nightshadow
12-03-2018, 09:51 AM
If I had a million dollars to spend, I'd do all the normal pay off bills, donate, etc and then I would host an Oscraps get together somewhere beautiful and help pay for the trip for all members who want to come:)

:bliss:

Bagheertje
12-03-2018, 10:22 AM
If I had a millions dollars(euros for me) to spend...
I'd buy a house (no rent means I can work part-time), help my kids with their bills, travel..
I donate every year to Cunina... I would donate a lot more..

scrap-genie
12-03-2018, 12:42 PM
If I had a million dollars to spend... Wow! so many things it could do, but as we're all realizing, it wouldn't go as far as our wishes. I think I'd like to use it to buy an endangered piece of land for the plants and animals on it and pay for the research and preservation of that special place.

And maybe save some to help Vicki stage that Oscraps get together!

MissBelle
12-03-2018, 12:54 PM
What if I had a million dollars to spend? I would have work done on our house and buy a house or cabin in the Smoky Mountains, my favorite place. I would say buy a nice house in the Seattle area close to my sister but they cost MORE than a million and that's without a view of the water.

GGGarden
12-03-2018, 12:58 PM
If I had a million dollars to spend I would pay off the kids's college loans and take a fabulous 1st class trip somewhere!

taxed4ever
12-03-2018, 01:17 PM
I think that today's question is What if I had a Million dollars, perhaps tomorrow it will be a different question.

For today's question though... One million dollars would not go to far here in Canada, everything is very expensive especially in B.C. But i would definitely get out of any debt for sure, then help out my kids and other family members. I would like to help out a few charities also. Perhaps the smartest thing to do would be to get some financial advice so that the money would last a bit longer. I think that I would go through that money pretty quickly!! LOL

bcgal00
12-03-2018, 01:49 PM
The first thing that comes to mind would be to sell our home and buy a home further in the interior of BC where we could live closer to the water and be able to enjoy the quiet and wildlife. That would be such a great thing for Bailey. I'd hire a nurse to help with care and rehab for her. There probably wouldn't be much left over but the rest would go to the rest of the family to split. Unfortunately, these days, a million doesn't go that far, especially here in BC. I need to win the lottery LOL.

bunnypurple51
12-03-2018, 02:22 PM
What if my husband and I had healthy enough bodies that we could travel to see our girls and their families!!
We would also like to be debt free.

ouisiekelly
12-03-2018, 02:29 PM
I thought the million dollars was just an idea. I think Lou is right. Everyone wants to do the same thing with a million dollars or euros :)
We do need clarification.

nurmi
12-03-2018, 02:54 PM
What if I had 1 million dollars, I would travel with my daugther arround the world and see all the nice places.

VickiStegall
12-03-2018, 03:51 PM
I interpreted it to mean that everyone could make their own question and the million dollars was just an example as well ... I'm going to message Veer and ask her to clarify for us. :)

DigiGrace
12-03-2018, 04:24 PM
What if I had a million dollar to spend…
I would set up a university education fund for my grandchildren, travel around the world, and make a donation to cancer research.

timounette
12-03-2018, 04:27 PM
I'd love to meet you all !

timounette
12-03-2018, 04:35 PM
If I had a million euros (a bit more than in dollars ;-)), I'd finish to pay my house, I'll buy a new car cause mine become old, I'll give some to my children, I'll donate to foundations too and I especially I will travel again and again. And before I'll buy a new camera for me and for Dids

lmjrocko
12-03-2018, 04:51 PM
What if I had a million dollars to spend?

I would most likely have a heart attack and die, but have one heck of a funeral.

01lousmith
12-03-2018, 05:10 PM

I would most likely have a heart attack and die, but have one heck of a funeral.

Ahahaha!

ouisiekelly
12-03-2018, 06:03 PM
If I could have anything I wanted, I would make my husband well and we would live in perfect health for many more years.

frani_54
12-03-2018, 08:37 PM
If I had a million dollars to spend:

Buy a house/cabin at the coast or the mountains (there goes the million) and use it weekend getaways, either just my husband or I or have family gathers.

ptabbert
12-03-2018, 08:44 PM
If I had ... (going with my interpretation of the intent of the challenge)

a time machine to visit the past, I would finally knock down some of my genealogy brickwalls!

mickey1989
12-03-2018, 08:57 PM
What if I had a transporter? I'd never have to wait in traffic, or at an airport, or worry about icy roads again!

VickiStegall
12-03-2018, 09:02 PM

Sorry but this rather cracked me up!!!

VickiStegall
12-03-2018, 09:03 PM
if i had a million dollars to spend...

And maybe save some to help vicki stage that oscraps get together!

woohooo!!!!!

VickiStegall
12-03-2018, 09:04 PM
If I could have anything I wanted, I would make my husband well and we would live in perfect health for many more years.

I wish the same for you!

scrap-genie
12-03-2018, 09:16 PM
If I had ... (going with my interpretation of the intent of the challenge)

a time machine to visit the past, I would finally knock down some of my genealogy brickwalls!

Oh boy, wouldn't that be the thing! Me too.

jang123
12-03-2018, 10:35 PM
What if I had the ability to sing well. I think I would burst out in song to express my joy.

VickiStegall
12-03-2018, 11:08 PM
What if I had the ability to sing well. I think I would burst out in song to express my joy.

Do it anyway! I do lol

And, I throw a little Ethel Merman in it, too.... that disguises my not so great voice and it's super fun!

caapmun
12-04-2018, 01:45 AM
If I had the ability and free time to write I'd write a best seller and make the million dollars!!

veer
12-04-2018, 02:50 AM
I interpreted it to mean that everyone could make their own question and the million dollars was just an example as well ... I'm going to message Veer and ask her to clarify for us. :)

actually it was the intention to start day 3 with what if I had 1 million, and then later during the game we can continue with other questions.

veer
12-04-2018, 03:25 AM
If I had the ability and free time to write I'd write a best seller and make the million dollars!!

Do you have talent to write? Then you have to make time for that!

bebimora
12-04-2018, 03:25 AM
I would change it to Swedish kronor ($1=9 Sek) and make myself a tub a'la Scrooge McDuck :bathbaby:

veer
12-04-2018, 03:36 AM
I have added a new question!

faerywings
12-04-2018, 05:12 AM

:rofl:

:Cry:

:pound:

faerywings
12-04-2018, 05:14 AM
If I could have anything I wanted, I would make my husband well and we would live in perfect health for many more years.Luisa, me too....me too

faerywings
12-04-2018, 05:17 AM
What if I ended up on an uninhabited island, which island would that be for you and what would you take with you ?

It would be somewhere warm. The Caribbean or maybe Hawaii? No, I think Hawaii would be better, much less risk of hurricanes. What would I bring-- books and bug spray

KAPOH
12-04-2018, 05:26 AM
WHAT IF I ENDED UP ON AN UNINHABITED ISLAND, WHICH ISLAND WOULD THAT BE FOR YOU AND WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE WITH YOU?
Green Island, part of the Kure Atoll, of the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands, in May. And I would take a month's supply of MRE's (meals ready to eat), a power boat, and gasoline.

helenedubois
12-04-2018, 08:23 AM
I would use the million dollars to pay for the grandkids college education so they would not have that huge debt when they graduate. I would donate much to cancer research since that has had an effect on our family and the charilty is dear to my heart. Then I would travel and have a enormous shopping spree with my daughters.

Pups_r_Paps
12-04-2018, 09:54 AM
What if I ended up on an uninhabited island, which island would that be for you and what would you take with you ?

Hmmmm....Somewhere tropical and I'd take my Kindle so I'd always have something to read.

Danesa
12-04-2018, 11:00 AM
What if I had magical powers?
I'd sprinkle my magic over everyone who suffers from cancer or any other debilitating disease! Oh, to have those powers.

I don't have magical powers, but if I did, how wonderful would that be!?!! :)

nightshadow
12-04-2018, 01:27 PM
....Somewhere tropical and I'd take my Kindle so I'd always have something to read.

Good idea, but check for an internet connection first, and a place to charge it. :hello:

veer
12-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Good idea, but check for an internet connection first, and a place to charge it. :hello:

:typing: no wifi available :dance:

veer
12-04-2018, 02:38 PM
What if I had magical powers?
I'd sprinkle my magic over everyone who suffers from cancer or any other debilitating disease! Oh, to have those powers.

I don't have magical powers, but if I did, how wonderful would that be!?!! :)

That would be magical Danesa !!!:hug:

veer
12-04-2018, 02:39 PM
I would use the million dollars to pay for the grandkids college education so they would not have that huge debt when they graduate. I would donate much to cancer research since that has had an effect on our family and the charilty is dear to my heart. Then I would travel and have a enormous shopping spree with my daughters.

after all that giving away money, you can treat yourself to spoiling yourself by shopping!

veer
12-04-2018, 02:40 PM
WHAT IF I ENDED UP ON AN UNINHABITED ISLAND, WHICH ISLAND WOULD THAT BE FOR YOU AND WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE WITH YOU?
Green Island, part of the Kure Atoll, of the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands, in May. And I would take a month's supply of MRE's (meals ready to eat), a power boat, and gasoline.

Very clever hahahah :hungry:

caapmun
12-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Somewhere close - there are still a few uninhabited island off the east coast of Australia - I would take a suitcase of books!

felis
12-04-2018, 03:24 PM

On some hot island would be easier. But I like the movies ''Into the Wild'' and "Island" (based on 'Jane Rogers' novel), so I prefer something more like that.
On place like that will needs waterproof clothes and knife with who to cut plants and craft some helpful objects.

zotova
12-04-2018, 05:25 PM
How to spend one million dollars?

For me it is a simple question. In my life I already answered it.

One and a half years ago my son died and I came into a fortune. Of course, not 1 million dollars, but too is a lot of (by my criteria).

I made the decision to divide a sum of money into 2 parts. I spend the first for travel as my son did. It is my memory of it. I bequeathed the second part of money to different /various/ people to whom money can help with life. These people aim in life and aspire this purpose to realize.

P.S. Sorry, I do not speak English. The text is translated by the online translator. I hope that my answer is clear.

lizziej
12-04-2018, 07:35 PM
What if i had a million dollar to spent...I would first pay off my mortgage, then buy a new house, add to my child's college fund to cover at least 4 years of undergrad and then 3 years of law school, take a family trip abroad. If there is any money left, I would give it to my church for its building fund.

VickiStegall
12-04-2018, 09:28 PM

One and a half years ago my son died and I came into a fortune. Of course, not 1 million dollars, but too is a lot of (by my criteria).

I made the decision to divide a sum of money into 2 parts. I spend the first for travel as my son did. It is my memory of it. I bequeathed the second part of money to different /various/ people to whom money can help with life. These people aim in life and aspire this purpose to realize.

P.S. Sorry, I do not speak English. The text is translated by the online translator. I hope that my answer is clear.

What a lovely tribute. I'm sorry for your loss.

veer
12-05-2018, 02:26 AM

No problem, I also have to use google translate.
So sorry about your son, that must have been very hard to deal with !
Of course, money can never make up for the death of your son, but if you can help others with it, his dream may have come true.

faerywings
12-05-2018, 04:55 AM
zotova-- what a beautiful way to honor your son, so sorry for your loss. :hug:

veer
12-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Just added a new if i ... question.

What if i could change into a animal what would that be ?

I would like to be a bird, I think I am blessed to fly high in the clouds, enjoying freedom!

Buddy the O' Elf
12-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Rudolph the red nose reindeer of course, so I could lead the sleigh that brings presents to everyone!!!

veer
12-05-2018, 04:39 PM
Rudolph the red nose reindeer of course, so I could lead the sleigh that brings presents to everyone!!!

Yes what would you do without Rudolph !!!!!!!:rockon:

KAPOH
12-05-2018, 05:15 PM
WHAT IF I COULD TURN MYSELF INTO AN ANIMAL, WHICH ANIMAL WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
A dog, owned by me!

Nickel
12-05-2018, 06:24 PM
What if I could turn myself into an animal

A Seagull because not only I could play with winds but als swim onto the sea!

VickiStegall
12-05-2018, 10:31 PM

A well loved and spoiled dog with kids to play with :)

felis
12-06-2018, 04:33 AM
which animal would you want to be?

I'm my next life I want to be a cat. But I have seriously suspicious that I'm cat in this one too. :biggrin:

felis
12-06-2018, 04:34 AM

A Seagull because not only I could play with winds but als swim onto the sea!

Aww, this was gOod!

nightshadow
12-06-2018, 04:34 AM

I'm my next life I want to be a cat. But I have seriously suspicious that I'm cat in this one too. :biggrin:

:pound:

faerywings
12-06-2018, 05:11 AM

I'm my next life I want to be a cat. But I have seriously suspicious that I'm cat in this one too. :biggrin:I think you are too! :love:

faerywings
12-06-2018, 05:15 AM
What if I could change into an animal what would that be?

I know that it sounds like I am copying Felis, but I have actually thought about this before. I want to be a cat too. I used to think a dog would be better but dogs are expected to, you know-- behave. Cats, well you might expect them to behave but they have no such compunction to do so. :nod:
They get all of the creature comforts of home and food and attention when they want it with almost to restrictions on what they have to do. No tricks to learn no one telling them they shouldn't bark or jump... :D

Cinna
12-06-2018, 08:13 AM
I´m jumping in right now and start with the latest question:
What if I could turn myself into an animal, which animal would you want to be?

Although I am a big dog lover I would say a spoiled domestic cat! Just napping, eating and the occasional cuddling!

Pups_r_Paps
12-06-2018, 09:48 AM
What if I could turn myself into an animal, what would it be?

I'd like to be an eagle and fly among the clouds.

VickiStegall
12-06-2018, 06:51 PM
Alright, y'all may have converted me into the cat camp.... napping, eating, cuddles when *I* choose and get to be snotty.... lol

veer
12-06-2018, 06:56 PM
What if I could turn myself into an animal, what would it be?

I'd like to be an eagle and fly among the clouds.

That feeling must be magical, is not it?

veer
12-06-2018, 06:57 PM
I´m jumping in right now and start with the latest question:

Although I am a big dog lover I would say a spoiled domestic cat! Just napping, eating and the occasional cuddling!

cats have idd a higher cuddle content than dogs, although my dog is an exception to that

veer
12-06-2018, 06:58 PM

I know that it sounds like I am copying Felis, but I have actually thought about this before. I want to be a cat too. I used to think a dog would be better but dogs are expected to, you know-- behave. Cats, well you might expect them to behave but they have no such compunction to do so. :nod:
They get all of the creature comforts of home and food and attention when they want it with almost to restrictions on what they have to do. No tricks to learn no one telling them they shouldn't bark or jump... :D

ah you choose the easiest way, no tricks just cuddle :thumb:

veer
12-06-2018, 06:59 PM

:laugh:

AZK
12-06-2018, 07:31 PM

I would be a bird, any bird. I have a mild fear of heights but at the same time I love traveling by plane, so to fly freely and naturally would be such a joy! :angel:

easyeyes4you
12-07-2018, 02:02 AM
Alright, y'all may have converted me into the cat camp.... napping, eating, cuddles when *I* choose and get to be snotty.... lol

Welcome!

felis
12-07-2018, 03:58 AM

oh, if we can be two cats in same household this will makes me most happiest cat at the world! I would offer Cait also to be cat with us, but with her love to the rats I'm seriously worried for the result! :becky:

faerywings
12-07-2018, 05:09 AM
Felis-- :rofl: Yeah, we wouldn't want Cait to be in our group.

A big meow welcome to all of the "cool cats" heh!!

faerywings
12-07-2018, 05:10 AM
I am fascinated that a lot of you would want to be birds, great ideas on that. I thinking it might be cool to be a bat since they get to fly when the stars and moon are out.

veer
12-07-2018, 06:32 AM
oh, if we can be two cats in same household this will makes me most happiest cat at the world! I would offer Cait also to be cat with us, but with her love to the rats I'm seriously worried for the result! :becky:

Then i also want to be a cet :whoo:

veer
12-07-2018, 06:33 AM

I would be a bird, any bird. I have a mild fear of heights but at the same time I love traveling by plane, so to fly freely and naturally would be such a joy! :angel:

I had not thought about it yet, I also have fear of heights and yet I would like to be as free as a bird in the air

veer
12-07-2018, 06:37 AM
A new question :smile:

I would certainly do another study, and do something in the healthcare sector, not so much a nurse, but more in the sector for people with disabilities.

Buddy the O' Elf
12-07-2018, 06:38 AM
ho ho ho ! you want to be cats .....

and other want to be bird ! take care that the cats don't catch the poor little bird !

Madi
12-07-2018, 06:42 AM

Everything!
Not because i am not happy with it,
just because i have already done this life so why do it again?

felis
12-07-2018, 07:51 AM
ho ho ho ! you want to be cats .....

and other want to be bird ! take care that the cats don't catch the poor little bird !

We wouldn't, we will wear Cat Collar Bells outside, we promise! :smile:

felis
12-07-2018, 07:53 AM
Then i also want to be a cet :whoo:

everyone is welcome in our cat pride! :hug:

felis
12-07-2018, 07:57 AM

I like my life now, I don't mind to be the same, but with lower heavy to hold.
After I read this book ''One by Richard Bach I start create a list with all moments I wish I could come back and change. One beloved who decided to gone from us. I often scrollback our last conversation analyzing all the signs that she give for us, wondering did we could save her if was understand what she plan?! A few pets for which I wish I was got earlier or different kinds of medical treatment.
I did not have to quit my medical education. And I even don't put bad romantic relationship in my list. :tape:

KAPOH
12-07-2018, 08:59 AM
IF I COULD LIVE MY LIFE AGAIN, WHAT WOULD I DO DIFFERENTLY?
To quote the "Chairman of the Board",
Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention

nightshadow
12-07-2018, 09:28 AM
Regrets, I've had a few

Terrific answer!!!!

Pups_r_Paps
12-07-2018, 04:22 PM

I would love to have the self-knowledge and confidence I have now at a younger age, say 16. I think certain life choices would have been very different.

ChrissyC
12-07-2018, 06:51 PM
Easy to answer..If I had a million dollars I would buy a little home for my mother..a home for my sister and brother in law and a home for my niece and her son..they all lost their homes in the Paradise Campfire

VickiStegall
12-07-2018, 08:40 PM
Regrets, I've had a few

Great answer!

I like to think I'd take better care of myself when I was younger and it was easier so it wouldn't be so hard as an adult lol

Buddy the O' Elf
12-08-2018, 02:54 AM
I like my life now, I don't mind to be the same, but with lower heavy to hold.
After I read this book ''One by Richard Bach I start create a list with all moments I wish I could come back and change. One beloved who decided to gone from us. I often scrollback our last conversation analyzing all the signs that she give for us, wondering did we could save her if was understand what she plan?! A few pets for which I wish I was got earlier or different kinds of medical treatment.
I did not have to quit my medical education. And I even don't put bad romantic relationship in my list. :tape:

How beautiful that you are satisfied with your current life, that decorates you as a person!

Buddy the O' Elf
12-08-2018, 02:56 AM
Easy to answer..If I had a million dollars I would buy a little home for my mother..a home for my sister and brother in law and a home for my niece and her son..they all lost their homes in the Paradise Campfire

Chrissy how bad ! Where do they currently live? Are there aid organizations that help them ?

Buddy the O' Elf
12-08-2018, 02:56 AM
Regrets, I've had a few

Well that's a beautiful quote !

Buddy the O' Elf
12-08-2018, 02:59 AM
If I had a million dollars or euros......... certainly I will give to Restos du Coeur (it's a French association that gives more than 130 millions meals a year) and to Scientific Research
"CNRS" Pasteur Institute "and students in the field, because the galleys there are alas.And of course to my family that goes without saying! Here is, I do not speak if I had two million dollars hihihihihi! !!!

Si j'avais un million de dollars ou d'euros à dépenser ......... certes je donnerai aux Restos du Coeur ( c'est une association Française qui donne plus de 130 millions de repas par an ) et à La Recherche Scientifique
" CNRS " Institut Pasteur "et aux étudiants dans le domaine, car les galères il y en a hélas .Et bien sûr à ma famille ça va de soi ! Voilà voilà, je vous parle pas si j'avais deux millions de dollars hihihihihi!!!!

1 million dollar is a lot of money, and if you share it well you can help many people with it ;)

Buddy the O' Elf
12-08-2018, 02:59 AM

I'd fund our local In Harmony music program so it can include all the children in town, and not just one zone.

Nice gesture !

Buddy the O' Elf
12-08-2018, 03:01 AM
I would by a house to my parents and a perfect house for older people for my mother in law. A huge house where all the family members can live together.
I would buy an Audi TT roadstar just for me.
An Audi Q5 for my husband.
A mustang for my son.
MY daughter is driving what you give her:becky:
If there is m ony left, I put it aside

I think you have an obsession with beautiful cars, except for your daughter:)

Buddy the O' Elf
12-08-2018, 03:02 AM
If i had a million euros to spend ...
that's easy, I would make traveling vet cabinet for free castration.So will can go in every village. I wouldn't ask people anything and never judge them, so they will castrate their pets, instead to left babies to grown up homeless.

Well that's a nice idea !

Buddy the O' Elf
12-08-2018, 03:03 AM
I 100% agree!

Me too :target:

Buddy the O' Elf
12-08-2018, 03:06 AM
Hi Lou,

I think it's just a million dollars. Where is buddy??? Help please.

Here i am, if I could, I added another 10 million :D

Buddy the O' Elf
12-08-2018, 03:17 AM

Even Buddy understands you :)
thank you for your honest answer and you've already experienced a lot in your life, maybe your travels will take you to the buddy's country !

easyeyes4you
12-08-2018, 03:39 AM
Cat sounds good to me!

easyeyes4you
12-08-2018, 03:45 AM
I have had a good life with very few regrets... I wish , I had had the awareness of things when I was younger that I have now... I am a totally different person than I was when my husband was alive (over 20 years ago)and I like me! Perhaps what I would change would be to learn to be more into who the other person is... I feel I have not ever gotten to really know most of the people in my life and have questions now , that I wish I had had when they were still alive...

Susan - s3js
12-08-2018, 10:26 AM
I would give a Hometown Endowment to a Salvation Army Corps that is struggling to make ends meet. Finish the reno on my home and pay off all my bills, make sure my youngest son can finish college without a struggle so all he has to do is study. Take my family to England for a year and do onsite genealogy with a side trip to Sipiory, Poland which was part of Prussia when my 2X German Prussian great grandparents lived there in the mid 1800s. And visit all my cousins met through genealogy research that I've not met face to face, including those in New Zealand and Australia. How I would love to meet them, look at their pictures, and tell them how much I love them.

Buddy the O' Elf
12-08-2018, 03:46 PM
What if my husband and I had healthy enough bodies that we could travel to see our girls and their families!!
We would also like to be debt free.

Hopefully you can ever travel to your girls!
For now i have a little gift for you, check your PM

veer
12-08-2018, 05:03 PM
I added another question

What if, a dream could become a reality, which dream may happen to you?

KAPOH
12-08-2018, 06:05 PM
WHAT IF A DREAM COULD BECOME A REALITY, WHICH DREAM MAY HAPPEN TO YOU?
If you know Disney's Cinderella, you know:
"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep...
The dream that you wish will come true"
But, remember the old adage "Be careful what you wish for."
It is a bit scary, but in my life, I've had dreams come true. Right now, I'm in the middle of one of them becoming a reality. It will probably turn out good, but it is a bit overwhelming. Just a warning: BE CAREFUL.

VickiStegall
12-08-2018, 11:50 PM
When you're fast asleep
It is a bit scary, but in my life, I've had dreams come true. Right now, I'm in the middle of one of them becoming a reality. It will probably turn out good, but it is a bit overwhelming. Just a warning: BE CAREFUL.

Oh, that sounds intriguing!

I dream of feeling physically strong and whole and GOOD again.

felis
12-09-2018, 02:55 AM

To be married for one concrete Irish actor and best friends family to Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed, so we all will can save cats together submerged in fame :loco: .

seniorgal
12-09-2018, 04:15 AM

my dream of living on a tropical island with lots of fresh fruit .

veer
12-09-2018, 04:50 AM

my dream of living on a tropical island with lots of fresh fruit .

Oh yes please :D

veer
12-09-2018, 04:50 AM

To be married for one concrete Irish actor and best friends family to Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed, so we all will can save cats together submerged in fame :loco: .

LOL love your dream !

veer
12-09-2018, 04:51 AM
When you're fast asleep

Now you make me curious anyway!

veer
12-09-2018, 04:52 AM
I would give a Hometown Endowment to a Salvation Army Corps that is struggling to make ends meet. Finish the reno on my home and pay off all my bills, make sure my youngest son can finish college without a struggle so all he has to do is study. Take my family to England for a year and do onsite genealogy with a side trip to Sipiory, Poland which was part of Prussia when my 2X German Prussian great grandparents lived there in the mid 1800s. And visit all my cousins met through genealogy research that I've not met face to face, including those in New Zealand and Australia. How I would love to meet them, look at their pictures, and tell them how much I love them.

Oh Susan wish there was some miljonair here at oscraps who could make all these wishes come true !

Secima
12-09-2018, 05:25 AM

Love, peace, abundance and good health for everyone in the world.

faerywings
12-09-2018, 05:32 AM
Good luck to you and may everything turn out the way it needs to be!

faerywings
12-09-2018, 05:35 AM

Yes! Same for me too!

Specifically for myself, I would love to have a cure for Lyme Disease- a way to detect and cure it. To have it recognized by doctors and insurance companies. To find a way to fix the damage that has already become permanent. To get our lives back to what they should have been.

veer
12-09-2018, 05:50 AM

it is a pity that ordinary simple things, normal things are so difficult to achieve in society

veer
12-09-2018, 05:51 AM
Yes! Same for me too!

Specifically for myself, I would love to have a cure for Lyme Disease- a way to detect and cure it. To have it recognized by doctors and insurance companies. To find a way to fix the damage that has already become permanent. To get our lives back to what they should have been.

indeed a cure for every disease that exists, because many people have physical suffering

Pups_r_Paps
12-09-2018, 01:29 PM

My dream is to move from Florida to Savannah.

Sheriscraps
12-09-2018, 02:31 PM

World peace with a pollution free environment. Is that two? LOL

veer
12-09-2018, 05:36 PM

My dream is to move from Florida to Savannah.

Hope your dream comes reality !

veer
12-09-2018, 05:37 PM

well no, they belong together a bit :bounce:

VickiStegall
12-09-2018, 10:31 PM
And, I'd add enough healthy food for everyone.

faerywings
12-10-2018, 05:09 AM
indeed a cure for every disease that exists, because many people have physical suffering
Yes, very much! Hugs, sweetie!!

faerywings
12-10-2018, 05:10 AM
And, I'd add enough healthy food for everyone.For real! It is impossible shopping on a budget. Everything is so expensive but the healthy stuff... it is bonkers!

faerywings
12-10-2018, 05:11 AM

You would think that they would be perfect together as one. :hippie:

DivaMom96
12-11-2018, 03:31 PM

Well, one of my dreams became a reality when I moved to Tampa five years ago to take a job. It is the job of my dreams and I go to work each day looking forward to the day.

AND, another dream appears to be coming true right now - I have met the most wonderful man and he is everything I wanted. And is the reason I haven't had time to do much scrapping lately. I imagine that time will present itself as we get to know each other better.

Dreams DO come true!

felis
12-11-2018, 05:48 PM

Well, one of my dreams became a reality when I moved to Tampa five years ago to take a job. It is the job of my dreams and I go to work each day looking forward to the day.

AND, another dream appears to be coming true right now - I have met the most wonderful man and he is everything I wanted. And is the reason I haven't had time to do much scrapping lately. I imagine that time will present itself as we get to know each other better.

Dreams DO come true!

That sounds pretty awesome! Congrats!

Nickel
12-11-2018, 05:55 PM
It's driving me mad how healthy food is so much expensive than stomachs fillers!

nightshadow
12-11-2018, 07:49 PM

Dreams DO come true!

How wonderful for you.

easyeyes4you
12-11-2018, 07:52 PM

Dreams DO come true!

That is so nice to hear... no longer have any expectations of my being so lucky... Congratulations to you.. Good luck

VickiStegall
12-11-2018, 10:46 PM

Dreams DO come true!

WOW WOW WOW! That's so awesome! Thank you for sharing your happiness with us :) :)

VickiStegall
12-11-2018, 10:47 PM
That is so nice to hear... no longer have any expectations of my being so lucky... Congratulations to you.. Good luck

you never know! I've heard people say when you quit looking...

GGGarden
12-12-2018, 11:05 AM

Dreams DO come true!

That's wonderful!

faerywings
12-16-2018, 06:09 AM
Woohoo Deborrah!!!! That is one excellent reason to not be scrapping ;)

veer
12-17-2018, 05:27 AM
Sorry ladies, have a difficult week behind me, i miss my mother miserably, and had no courage to be here. I'm trying to be back with a new question tonight after work!

easyeyes4you
12-17-2018, 02:58 PM
Sorry ladies, have a difficult week behind me, my mother miserably, and had no courage to be here. I'm trying to be back with a new question tonight after work!

so sorry Vera, that your Holidays have been marred by having to deal with your Mom...

VickiStegall
12-17-2018, 09:16 PM
Sorry ladies, have a difficult week behind me, i miss my mother miserably, and had no courage to be here. I'm trying to be back with a new question tonight after work!

big, big hugs!

nightshadow
12-18-2018, 12:19 AM

So sorry to hear this Veer...sending hugs.

faerywings
12-18-2018, 05:37 AM
Vera, I am so sorry. It seems like I know so many people who are dealing with loss and grief for the first time this holiday season. I wish I knew how to help, how make it better for even just a minute. Sending huge hugs and comfort your way :kiss:

sandra-9663
12-18-2018, 07:57 AM
.. ""what if, a dream could become a reality, which dream may happen to you?"
.. I dream about traveling around the world. If my dream came true, I would go to watch the National Sheepdog Trials in Scotland, Wales, England, and Ireland. Well, as long as we're dreaming, I would compete with my dog at each trial, and I would win them all. .. Yay!!

veer
12-18-2018, 12:58 PM
.. I dream about traveling around the world. If my dream came true, I would go to watch the National Sheepdog Trials in Scotland, Wales, England, and Ireland. Well, as long as we're dreaming, I would compete with my dog at each trial, and I would win them all. .. Yay!!

Well keep on dreaming Sandra, maybe when you got lucky ;)

faerywings
12-19-2018, 05:16 AM
Sandra- that sounds like a lot of fun! You should start with the US and then go BIG!! :D

VickiStegall
12-19-2018, 07:08 PM

That sounds like a ton of fun!

veer
12-20-2018, 05:07 AM
Added a new question.

faerywings
12-20-2018, 05:42 AM

I would be black. Not because I am all emo and depressed-- not at all. Black is the absorption of all colors. That way I could use a special light reflector to display any color that I wanted to be on the spectrum.

KAPOH
12-20-2018, 05:07 PM
WHAT IF I COULD BE A COLOR? WHICH COLOR WOULD THAT BE?

red!

VickiStegall
12-20-2018, 08:13 PM
Hot pink!

easyeyes4you
12-21-2018, 12:47 AM
My first thought was Black, like Chris, but decided to go with a brighter color.. My favorite at the moment is Lime Green

marijke
12-21-2018, 12:51 AM
I go for blue ...

sandra-9663
12-21-2018, 02:05 AM
What if, I could be a color, which color would that be ?

my favorite color - Pink

veer
12-21-2018, 02:35 AM
My first thought was Black, like Chris, but decided to go with a brighter color.. My favorite at the moment is Lime Green

Oh i like that color too !

veer
What if, I could be a color, which color would that be ?

my favorite color - Pink

Nice color !

veer
Hot pink!

Oh lala :target:

veer
12-21-2018, 02:36 AM
I go for blue ...

vroeger ook mijn favoriete kleur maar nu neig ik meer naar het groene

melscrap
12-21-2018, 05:10 AM
If I had a million dollars I would put down a decent deposit on a place of my own, put the rest away in a college fund for my daughter, and spend a chunk of it on a holiday.

wombat146
01-01-2019, 02:34 AM
******** This challenge is now closed! Thank you to everyone that has joined us this month. Any layouts posted after this post are not eligible for any prizes. The challenge host will drop in soon to announce the winner, good luck everyone! :) ********

veer
01-02-2019, 04:51 AM
Thank you for the 43 participants from this game !!!

:cheer2::cheer2::clap2:WINNER, WINNER !! Congratulations to Scrap Genie

you have won a coupon for $10 Lynne Anzelc Designs.
I will sent you pm for the coupon.
We hope you all had a wonderful time at the 2018 12 Days of Christmas Event!!

nightshadow
01-02-2019, 07:20 AM
Congratulations Scrap Genie, enjoy1

Jeannette
01-02-2019, 07:50 AM
Congrats Scrap Genie. Lynne's kits are beautiful. Have fun with it!!

scrap-genie
01-02-2019, 02:00 PM
Thank you so much! This is wonderful.

GGGarden
01-02-2019, 10:44 PM
Congrats!

Traumelfe
01-03-2019, 12:29 AM
Congrats Scrap Genie!

margje
01-03-2019, 06:48 AM
Congrats Scrap Genie!

pearlsgirl
01-03-2019, 01:26 PM
Thank you so much! This is wonderful.

Congrats! Enjoy your prize!!

AZK
01-03-2019, 05:26 PM
Congratulations, scrap-genie! Enjoy your gift!

DigiGrace
01-03-2019, 06:43 PM
Congrats to scrap-genie!

Adryane
01-04-2019, 10:33 AM
Congratulations, Jean!

Bagheertje
01-08-2019, 10:49 AM
Congratulations Jean! :champagne