It’s so great that we are back at the blog again !
There is a lot going on at Oscraps store and community.
A new tutorial series will start showing you how to get the best from your supplies and the store wants to help you to have time just to create and enjoy the hobby !
Our first video tutorial will help traditional scrappers and artsy people to combine elements that can seem too artsy or too traditional. Sometimes lack of too much paint can be a problem and sometimes using paint can be scary 🙂
- Use templates that help you if you are too artsy and don’t know where to start to make a simple page and tell more stories.
- Use brushes with variety of soft tips to help you to experiment with paint.
- Styles with soft palettes and textures can help to give a artsy touch.
- Let the papers and styles stand out more than elements.
- More space allows you to think about the long story instead of using too much paint.
- It’s good to have a variety of pages and styles. You can play with both and will teach you that in upcoming tutorials.
- Don’t be afraid to play !
I will teach also a tip on how to do a easy sticker effect in PSCC2017 and PSE 14.
To check all supplies go to our forum post HERE.
Enjoy the video !