Introducing the final round of our new designers.
Let’s give a warm welcOme to an O-designer, Val of Val C. Designs.
1. How & when did you get into the digital arena?
Oh well… I guessed I got into the digital arena like most of the scrappers I know… I had a baby. It was in December 2005 that I got hooked into preserving her very first moments in a more funny way than just collecting printed pictures into a regular photo album.
2. If you could be any character in fiction whom would you be?
Right now, I only think about “Elastic girl” (indestructible). It looks pretty cool what she can do with her body… huh?
3. What famous location would you like to visit?
I wanna go to Australia. I dunno if it is “famous” enough for the question, but that is where I wanna go…. one day.
4. If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
Live long enough to see my grandchild grow up (my kids are 7 and 2 lol). Make the right choice to offer my kids a good life and the best chance to succeed in their life. And win the lottery so I can reduce working time and have more time for designing and visit Australia.
5. If you had to live on either the North Pole or the South Pole…which would you choose? Why?
I think it would be the North Pole so I wouldn’t have to travel far from home.
6. When you are not designing, what are you up to?
Oh I am up to all kind of stuff… knitting, creating stuff with my kids (I love all kind of creative handicraft) , photo walk, shopping (love shoes), and enjoy quality time with my loved ones.
7. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?
Hum …. Me!
8. What is your favorite color and why?
My favorite colour is black. I know it is not a colour as many would define it, but it is the best one to showcase every colour I know (beside dark blue, but I don’t like it much anyway. LOL!)
9. What is your favorite thing to design? What is your least favorite thing to design?
I am a paper addict. I love them shabby, grungy and messy, but I also love the whitish papers which is more in tune for the clean and simple scrappers.
10. Sweet or salty? Wine or chocolate? Beach or ski vacation? Coffee or tea?
Sweet – Wine AND chocolate – beach – coffee – and scrap
11. If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
I would like to have extra arms (that I could hide when I don’t need them, or it would look ugly) to do all which need to be done. And so be able to spend more cuddling time with my kids. (But cuddles would be just using my 2 regular arms.)
And now for your reward!
One lucky person will win $10 to spend in the Val C. Designs store! Playing along is easy. Visit the brand new store here at Oscraps. Then come back here and share one of your favorites from her store in the comments.
One lucky poster will be chosen at random. The deadline to enter is midnight CST Monday, October 22, 2012.
Good luck to all that enter!