Introducing the final round of our new designers.
Let’s give a warm welcOme to an O-designer, Joyce of Pink Poppy Press.
1. How & when did you get into the digital arena?
I started digi scrapping in the summer of 2007, I placed my very first order at Oscraps and got hooked instantly!
Decided to start designing myself not long after I started scrapping, but I wasn’t at all planning on selling my designs, but decided to try because a store asked me to joined. 5 years later I still love what I do!
2. What’s inside your refrigerator?
I am on a diet (cough cough), so all you will find there is healthy stuff. Milk, lots of veggies, etc. Don’t you dare open my kitchen cupboard though!! Giggles
3. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not, living or dead with whom would it be?
I would love to switch places with my Mom!!
4. What makes you giggle?
People who always seem to know everything better!
5. What is your favorite kit or product you’ve designed?
It’s an oldie.
Whenever I create something I love it, but after a few days I start criticising myself. Ugh, you could have done this differently or that…blahblah. The one kit that I still absolutely love is this one: Falling Leaves
6. PC or Mac? What program do you use to design?
PC! I use Photoshop CS5 to design and Illustrator to draw.
7. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Loyal, soft, (persistant)go-getter/stayer
8. If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
All of my wishes have been granted! I have got a nice home, lovely boyfriend and a cute baby boy who’s 7,5 months old. I couldn’t ask for more!!
9. When you are not designing what are you up to?
changing diapers (LOL), creating and selling diaper cakes, shopping
10. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?
Julia Styles! Not sure what it is about her, but I think she’s great!!
And now for your reward!
One lucky person will win $10 to spend in the Pink Poppy Press store! Playing along is easy. Visit the brand new store here at Oscraps. Then come back here and share one of your favorites from her store in the comments.
One lucky poster will be chosen at random. The deadline to enter is midnight CST Monday, October 22, 2012.
Good luck to all that enter!