Let’s give a proper intrOduction to a fabulOus designer Kel of Boutique Cute Doll that has recently joined the Deisgn team here at Oscraps.
We asked Kel a few questions so that we can get to know her better!
1. How and when did you start digital scrapbooking?
I started scrapbooking 5 years ago when I became interested in photo editing and wanted to learn more about Photoshop. I read a lot of material at the time and I found Digital scrapbooking, and I completely loved it!
2. What’s inside of you refrigerator? Chocolate cake
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a week, famous or not, dead or alive, who would it be?
Adele! I wouldn’t mind being her for a few years.
4. What makes you laugh?
Hanging out with friends always gives me some reasons to laugh. We tend to get very silly!
5. What is your favorite kit or product that you designed?
I have many favorite kits, but today my favorite kit is Big Hug.
6. PC or Mac? What program you use to design?
I use a PC, Windows 7. And use several programs like Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, and my Wacom Bamboo tablet.
7. Where do you get your inspiration in designing a digital product?
I get inspired by music, photos, and many television shows I watch. I love the colors that inspire me see when I watch Disney Channel.
8. Describe yourself in three words.
Determined, creative, sincere.
9. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
Eating too much chocolate every day without getting fat.
Having more than 24 hours a day.
10. What is your favorite part of being involved with the Digiscrap community?
The friendships I made with some people, I know I can count on them no matter where I go.
11. When you’re not designing what you are doing?
I am a web designer, so I’ll often be designing a website or blog. You can also find me teaching something, I love to teach.
12. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see the lead role as you?
13. What is your favorite color and why?
Blue, love the softness and it’s a color that stimulates creativity.
14. What is your favorite thing to design? What is your least favorite thing to design?
I love making flowers and butterflies, I think all my kits have flowers, including the boy kits! I hate having to extract any element, I have no patience.
15. What do you see as the future of digital scrapbooking?
I see a lot of new things, better techniques and I see myself getting better at drawing. I want to continue studying and perfecting my techniques, and of course I want to learn new things.
16. How did you find your way to Oscraps?
I always knew of the store since I started to draw, and I had some friends who worked here and they told me how happy they were to be a part of the O. Today I’m super grateful and happy to be a part of such a talented team!
I cannot resist showing you a few of my favorite kits from Kel.
For endless amounts of inspiration be sure and visit the BCD gallery. You will not be disappointed.
Do you love Kel’s designs? You could win $10 to spend in the Boutique Cute Doll store. All you have to do to win is leave us a link to your favorite Boutique Cute Doll product in the comments section of this post. We’ll come back and do a random drawing to select a winner.