Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Challenges - Current :: > Designer Challenges
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Designer Challenges Here you will find our Designer Spotlight Challenges, and designer based challenges

Old 07-10-2015, 08:24 PM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Default AnnaARTsyChallenge (7.11 thru 7.22)

Hey Everyone!

In addition to a brand new website, Anna Aspnes is celebrating the release of her 200th Artsy Layered Template and we have a very special challenge to share!!

Engage in a little ArtPlay using any of Anna’s 200 amazingly cool Artsy Layered Templates – You have plenty to choose from!

Post your layouts using Artsy Layered Templates in the AnnaGallery for a chance to win one of 5 X $5 GiftKardz to the aA store - The more pages you post the more chances you have to win!

Challenge runs through Wednesday 22 July 2015 at 9am EDT and winners will be selected randomly.

Be sure to check out the AnnaNews mailing this weekend from which you’ll be able to download the 200th template FREE!

http://annaaspnesdesigns.com/

Anna is also sweetening the deal with a big store-wide 30% SALE!
(Some exclusions apply).

>> Peruse Artsy Layered Templates<<
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/home.php?cat=749

This week to celebrate the AnnaARTsyChallenge share your ART pages using any of the 200 Artsy Layered Templates in the Anna gallery. Tell us which Artsy Layered Template you used and let us in on any fun and cool digi ways you used the template (resized/rotate/partial pieces/duplicated/additions/subtractions.) Love to know your methods in using the Artsy LT’s as they are perfect as is or amazingly versatile to fit any digital style or ART page.

Be sure to check out CT Suzie Griffith’s Video for further inspiration in using Artsy Layered Templates.
http://annaaspnesdesigns.com/video-u...red-templates/

Check out further Anna Template ideas and inspiration here on her new website!
http://annaaspnes.typepad.com/anna/2...templates.html

We can’t wait to see all the fabulous and creative AnnaARTsyChallenge pages and we invite you to share your ART with us in the Anna gallery. Share as MANY of your Artsy Layered Template pages as you wish this week and we’d LOVE to see 200 challenge pages posted in the Anna gallery.

Please put ‘AnnaARTsyChallenge’ as your page title in the Anna gallery so all your ArtsyPages can be included…………….We are celebrating this special AnnaARTsyChallenge with chances to win GiftKardz to Anna’s store!!

A few more 'hints' of inspirations from Anna Aspnes
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product....cat=383&page=1

We hope our AnnaARTsyChallenge inspires you and we invite you come join us in the Anna gallery and share your ART. If you have never posted to the Anna gallery, NOW is the time to join us!! You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNAARTSYCHALLENGE PAGES BY NOON EST JULY 22 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARDZ FROM ANNA ASPNES.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team

aA Creative Team Member

my gallery
http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/sho...name=donnagoar

Last edited by annaaspnes; 07-11-2015 at 09:40 AM.
Old 07-11-2015, 06:02 AM
I've learned a few tricks
Outta This World!

I love these templates ....they are a great guide for when Im feeling challenged to create. I love that I can use individual parts or the entire thing. Will be back to post.

thanks

eileen
Old 07-11-2015, 06:48 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Mama

Love this template, love ALL the templates, and looking forward to posting. But is anybody else having trouble downloading the #200 freebie? When trying to open in PSE6, an error message pops up saying it's the "wrong type of file." I've tried multiple times and am using Windows 8. Never had a problem downloading stuff before. Thanks for any info.
Old 07-11-2015, 07:04 AM
O is my home!

Default Designer Challenges

Hello
Icant open the template 200 too...with Photoshop element 13...the downoad seems Ok....I had no problem before Winrar opened it ...now it tells me something is wrong too
Help please and thank you
Old 07-11-2015, 07:45 AM
Occasionally passes by

Default LTp No200=Won't open

My download won't open either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry18 View Post
Hello
Icant open the template 200 too...with Photoshop element 13...the downoad seems Ok....I had no problem before Winrar opened it ...now it tells me something is wrong too
Help please and thank you
Old 07-11-2015, 08:35 AM

me also...download does not seem to be in the correct format and will not open.

But thanks for the challenge, hope to play!

My Oscraps Gallery
Old 07-11-2015, 09:01 AM

love this challenge - here is my first done with #199
http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/sho...lenge&cat=1351

Old 07-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Ozone's Official Oracle

Template 147. I choose them based on how many photos I need on my page, but I kind of prefer the ArtsyTransfers now because they have a starting color and work better for my page format.
Old 07-11-2015, 09:42 AM
O is my home!

Default AnnaARTSyChallenge

I sent the download part at Oscrap.com and I'm waiting an answer...alter the w-end....I hope
Old 07-11-2015, 10:41 AM

O is my home!

Was able to download the new bundle this morning but template 200 is invalid (tried a few times with no luck).