Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Challenges - Current :: > Designer Challenges
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Designer Challenges Here you will find our Designer Spotlight Challenges, and designer based challenges

Old 11-08-2014, 12:36 PM
aA Creative Team Member
Ozone's Official Oracle

Default ***AnnaLift 11.8.14 - 11.14.14

It’s Saturday……………yep, Saturday and time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes.

Each Saturday the AnnaTeam selects one creative page from the Anna gallery as the weekly ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration page and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Choose ONE idea from the page to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. There is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay. Be inspired and create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 11.14.14 by NOON EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop. The winner will be posted each Friday here in the forum.

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

Okay - so it looks like we have a pattern going here, as this is the second week in a row that an x-aATeam layout is the subject of our lift, but I just couldn't pass this layout by. We are lifting a layout created by 'donnagoar' this week called 'relax.........' I have to say that I relax just a bit, gazing at the photograph she used for this layout. I love that the photo is placed on a basic white-ish background. I love that she chose an Artsy Paper with just a hint of pattern, with the faint polka dots, that you might miss except for the subtle textures, artstrokes, threadz, that cause you to stop and take note of all the special touches. The brilliance of Anna's Artsy Papers can make it so easy to pull together a very special layout, but when to add the extra little touches throughout, as Donna did here, it brings the page to a whole new level. I love the watery edge to the photo, the little yellow button placed amongst the scribbles, the threadz, the hint of text in the upper right, the location of the WordArt and the perfect quote all combined make for a mesmerizing page. Even the name and date are carefully placed - causing the viewer's eye to stop and take note - all framed with the hint of a soft brown edge overlay. I am anxious to see what everyone creates, as it is now up to you to choose just what you want to lift from this page. You may choose to lift a single element of the layout, or lift it all - whatever grabs you and takes hold of you when you look at this layout. Have some fun with it - I am sure the results will be awesome.

This week’s AnnaLift will inspire all of us in some way. Maybe you will choose to:
-start with a base of Anna's Artsy Paper
-use descriptive words throughout
-add that perfect quote
-add some stitchez or threadz
-use a clipping mask to add extra interest
-add that perfect overlay to frame your layout

What creative ideas will inspire for you this week in the AnnaLift challenge?
Try something new.
Have some fun.
Enjoy a new ArtPlay or love an old ArtPlay
Pat yourself on the back for being an awesome YOU.
Upload your AnnaLift to the gallery so we can tell YOU that you are awesome too!
It really doesn’t get any more cool or simple than that!

We can’t wait to see all the fabulous and creative AnnaLifts and we invite you to share your ART with us in the Anna gallery where we will love and encourage you.

If you have never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift…………just do it!
If you have never posted or shared your AnnaLift……………...just do it!
If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery….do it! (you just never know how your words could inspire and encourage someone!)

Thank you Donna, for sharing your amazing page and your beautiful ART with us and inspiring us this week!! Love to see your ART in the Anna gallery this week!

A few more cool inspirations from Anna Aspnes:

ArtPlay Palette Together (new)
BeadedThreadz No. 1(new)
TogetherScripted No. 1
[url-http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=44191&cat=390&page=1]WaterColor FotoBlendz No. 2[/url]
Journey WordTransfers No. 1
Spackle Textured No. 3
Distressed Edge No. 7 Overlays

We hope our AnnaLift inspires you and we invite you come join us in the gallery and share your ‘AnnaLift.’ You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay……………..Anna just wants us all to PLAY.

UPLOAD YOU ANNALIFT BY NOON EST 11.14.14 AND CHECK BACK HERE TO SEE WHO WINS THE GIFTKARD.

Thanks!!
Anna and Team

My Gallery / My Blog
Old 11-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Off The Hook

Default I loved Donna`s page for the inspiration today.

Old 11-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Joanie what a wonderful surprsie!! Thank you! I'm happy to be creating again and what an awesome treat to have this page selected for the AnnaLift! Sweet! Thank you and I'll be enjoying the pages in the gallery!

aA Creative Team Member

my gallery
http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/sho...name=donnagoar
Old 11-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Chris
Ozone's Official Praise Mama

Donna's page is beautiful and wonderful for the lift, Joanie. Great choice.
Old 11-09-2014, 01:00 AM
Sharron
Ozone's Official Oracle

See gallery for credits:
http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/sho...in-27&cat=1351
My Facebook
Blog: https://sharlamb46.wixsite.com/website
Old 11-09-2014, 05:36 AM
Occasionally logs off

Donna's page is fantastic - here's mine ps the quote and font was on a page by Debbie aka DFWest double inspiration!

Old 11-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Monique1971
Obviously Obsessed!

What a beautiful page to lift. Thanks Donna and thanks Joanie for picking Donna's page!

I liked the relaxing theme, so I found a photo of myself having a relaxing moment in a tree trunk while we were driving on the Avenue of the Giants. It was so beautiful and serene there. We were early and also did a walk in the forest. You could hear the trees crack and it was so peaceful. Very happy memories on that day.

Last edited by Monique1971; 11-09-2014 at 09:40 AM.
Old 11-09-2014, 01:17 PM
I love the O!

Thank you for the AnnaLIFT of this week! Thank you Donna for your great page to lift

Mine

http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/sho...4fall&cat=1351
Old 11-09-2014, 02:24 PM
Official Occupant

Thank you for the inspiration! I recently purchased "Glance" because of the texture, but on first run through of my pictures I didn't think I had any pictures to use with it. I love how it turned out and will use this kit now for my other shots at the boneyard beach!

My Ogallery
Old 11-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Ozone's Official Praise Mama

Thanks donnagoar, Joanie, and the aA Team. Here's mine: