Home     Shop     Blog     Forum     Gallery       Tutorials     Contact Us      
Forum :: Oscraps.com Facebook Twitter

Go Back   Forum :: Oscraps.com > :: Challenges - Archive :: > Challenges Archive > Designer Spotlight Challenges
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 09:33 AM
Official Occupant

Default (CLOSED) It's a Designer Spotlight on FOREVERJOY DESIGNS Mar 22nd - Apr 1st

Hello all! I'm Renne of ForeverJoy Designs, and I am THRILLED to be basking in the Oscraps Spotlight these next few days! After all that partying we did during the Oscraps Birthday Party, maybe we could call this the "After Party!" ( I always wanted to go to one of those!)

If you were to come over to my place and look at my scrapbooks-
➊ You would be one of maybe 3 people in my life that does so willingly,
➋ be among the sadly few people who can wrap their heads around what "scrapbooking" means... (no, it is not only scalloped scissors and Winnie the Pooh stickers!) and
➌ you would notice that my books are a collection of little memories of the everyday.

They are a visual, tangible documentation of the voice in my head that say..."remember when we -" Everyday moments. That's what inspires me to create and document. Especially the little, often overlooked joys. By capturing them and documenting them- I get to push pause on the fast forward of my life.

So, I invite you to push "pause" too. ♡ My challenge to you is to take notice of an everyday joy and put it high on your creative pedestal. Scrap it the way you love it! The only requirement is that you explain why this joy matters so much to you. I will be thinking of this as well, and posting inspiration and project ideas at my Blog (ForeverJoyDesigns.blogspot.com). Interested?

Here are the Rules:

► Your layouts needs to contain 100% Oscraps goodies and at least 50% ForeverJoy Goodies. (There's a SPOTLIGHT FREEBIE you can enjoy below. ♡ )
► Layouts are to be uploaded to the Designer Spotlight Challenge Gallery. (Don't forget to list your credits)
► After you post in the gallery, COME BACK here, link up your layout and a 600x600 image. This way I can easily give you the love you deserve and we can all inspire each other!
► Layouts need to be completed and submitted by Friday, March 29th at 9pm EST.

Everyone who plays will receive one $2.00 participation code good for their next purchase from the ForeverJoy Shoppe. Coupons will be pm'd to you on March 30th and are valid thru April 30th.

✶ All those who submit a qualifying layout in this thread will be entered into a random drawing. Submit one layouts- you get one chance, two layouts- two chances- 100 layouts- well, then we need to talk! there will be 3 prizes awarded:

FIRST PRIZE : a $15.00 Coupon to the ForeverJoy Shoppe (Expires April 30th, 2013)

SECOND and THIRD PRIZE: a $7.00 Coupon to the ForeverJoy Shoppe (Expires April 30th, 2013)

➨ Looking for some ForeverJoy Products? Well, I've discounted my newest release, an "insightful" page kit named 20/20 at 30% off!

In addition, you can see my full selection HERE at my shoppe- and enjoy a ✿ SPRING FLING of sales in the Promotional Section of my Shoppe HERE.

I cant wait to see the JOY you create!

xo
Renne

blog l facebook l shoppe

Last edited by Madi; 04-09-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:54 AM
Ozone's Official Oracle

Oh WOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOW!!!

Renne, what a wonderful challenge. I totally LOVE scrapping the everyday, my favourite subject, well, after the kids that is. I can't wait to play this challenge.

And thank you for the awesome freebies too.

I'm off to take some everyday photos - of my kids arguing over who's turn it is to use DH's computer probably (ooops, did I just reveal a family secret?!)
Old 03-22-2013, 02:41 AM
Obviously Obsessed!

This is going to be so much fun!! Count me in!!! I definitely love your store!!!
Old 03-22-2013, 03:10 AM
lOve the O!
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

Oh I can't wait for the weekend to scrap- I know just the photos, now to find the time!!

Creating for Maya de Groot Designs
My O gallery

Old 03-22-2013, 04:01 AM
always chatty at the O!!

Ozone's Official Oracle

What a perfect challenge. Now to choose a photo.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:05 AM
The Loopy-O

Ozone's One In A MilliOn

This is a great challenge and spotlight. I am ready for some Renne-Fun

~~Chris~~ My Gallery My Blog

Old 03-22-2013, 04:40 AM
Off The Hook

Great challenge. It's the everyday moments that will be hard to remember. The spectacular moments are easier to recall. Like if you look at old photos and you see that old sofa, or whatever, an everyday item that you totally forgot, but that was very important back then.

(I actually did a scrapbook layout back in the paper days about our old sofa )

Old 03-22-2013, 06:51 AM
Ozone's Official Praise Queen

All those freebies...so generous of you Renne!

My Oscraps Gallery
Old 03-22-2013, 07:14 AM
Official Occupant

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanteva View Post
Great challenge. It's the everyday moments that will be hard to remember. The spectacular moments are easier to recall. Like if you look at old photos and you see that old sofa, or whatever, an everyday item that you totally forgot, but that was very important back then.

(I actually did a scrapbook layout back in the paper days about our old sofa )
I'm SO glad you are all ready to play! Eva- I was just talking about something you brought up- seeing everyday items in old photos, like a favorite mug, toy or chair in the background. These days, because its so darn easy to edit our photos , lots of these memory landmarks get cropped out! And we lose a piece of the moment that mat seem insignificant now- but in a few years time- we would have loved to have seen the setting for the photo. So, I think it really important not to take care in cropping away- make sure you have some photos that put the time and place of your moment in context.

blog l facebook l shoppe
Old 03-22-2013, 07:37 AM
Occasionally passes by

Great challenge! Will definitely participate!